Another "i need a new laptop" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

You set the size up. If you quote the post you can see the code.

That rig should do wonders as a portable MIDI/audio engineering workstation. I've done most of my work with Digital Performer on a much slower, much older iMac (with just external drives for space) so you should be fine. I'm actually planning similar things for my laptop. I just need to do some research on sequencers, so I know which I like the best. DP is alright, but I want to give Logic a shot before I start shelling out cash.

Alright, I'm still looking but I would like to get one with the said equipment which is easy to open and access the parts. I don't need another HP DV6120US which you have to shatter the sound card to open. I have a tendency to break things but on the flip side I have good luck fixing them, but I can't fix something which can't be fixed.

I always had a laptop. And hated them. But my father is all like "No, no, no, because it's better when we travel". Bull****, he broke the screen of my old laptop, and this one's screen too.

Cool, you hate laptops and your dad breaks them. Unfortunately, they don't make laptops which unfold into desktops, and laptops which are dad proof. Fortunately though, most laptops are designed to run the same things as desktops and can now mount i7's with 2 Graphics cards SLI-ed.

Pierce Elliot said:
Cool, you hate laptops and your dad breaks them. Unfortunately, they don't make laptops which unfold into desktops, and laptops which are dad proof. Fortunately though, most laptops are designed to run the same things as desktops and can now mount i7's with 2 Graphics cards SLI-ed.
Heh, I don't like laptops. As I said, I'm a gamer. And we only travel once every two months, so I don't know what he's thinking.

Once every two months, wat.

Excluding nefarious job related activities I'm lucky to travel anywhere once a year.

Back
Top Bottom