Fyrningas

Users who are viewing this thread

Found a manuscript with the names of the Fyrningas that roam the battlefield, which I added to the original post.

In the meantime the Fyrningas have grown in numbers. The names of all the Fyrningas can be found in the manuscript in the original post, to which I have added a transliteration at the bottom.

As you might have seen in the LF thread I will probably host the siege map for the shieldwall event this evening for testing purposes. It would be nice if some of you could join in as one side to get an idea of how smoothly things will work out in the actual event.

I will host a dedicated server from my own PC which will be named "Moeckhosting" at around 20:00 CEST if that suits you (19:00 in britain). There will be no password or anything, but I guess we can't have much more than 10 people on the server without performance problems. I am not sure how bad those problems will be though, so if more than 5 of you decide to join in thats fine.

Moeckerkalfie said:
As you might have seen in the LF thread I will probably host the siege map for the shieldwall event this evening for testing purposes. It would be nice if some of you could join in as one side to get an idea of how smoothly things will work out in the actual event.

I will host a dedicated server from my own PC which will be named "Moeckhosting" at around 20:00 CEST if that suits you (19:00 in britain). There will be no password or anything, but I guess we can't have much more than 10 people on the server without performance problems. I am not sure how bad those problems will be though, so if more than 5 of you decide to join in thats fine.

Thanks for the invitation! We'll be there.

Éadríc said:
Moeckerkalfie said:

Thanks for the invitation! We'll be there.

Indeed thanks for the invitation i will be there! :smile:

hi fellows Fyrningas, I would like to join your shieldwall and fight  by your side, but I don't know how. Do I have to do something special like swore an oath as Aescwine did ?

If there is any skills required I've been playing M&B for a long time and I've already  fought on vikingr servers.

Ps:sorry for bad english I'm french

Theodric said:
hi fellows Fyrningas, I would like to join your shieldwall and fight  by your side, but I don't know how. Do I have to do something special like swore an oath as Aescwine did ?

If there is any skills required I've been playing M&B for a long time and I've already  fought on vikingr servers.

Ps:sorry for bad english I'm french

Dear Theodric,

We've become a bit more selective since our founding. So we'd first have to get to know you a bit during casual play on the public server, to see what you are made of.

Also, we already have one Fyrning going by the name of Theodric.

Best wishes,

Éadríc

Back
Top Bottom