Request your helmet

Users who are viewing this thread

Sayd Ûthman

Grandmaster Knight
Hello dear fellows,

As i have nothing to do those last times, i've decided to make some helmets models on requests, i'm not saying by there that i'm good modeller, far from this :mrgreen:, i'm just making this to improve a bit my skills on modelling texturing, and to spend time. so if you have a helmet that you'd like to see modelled and possibly textured, just go on, however i don't guarantee that i'll be able to do all of them.

Download Link : Here actually, only one helmet, more to come

This one:
:grin:

The one looks like a crossover between a mail coif and the zartan's headdress from GI Joe. Just get those two models, combine, and texture. :smile:

What about this ?? a couple of note before, i can't see in your picture if the helm have a rim or not so i made it without, and also, credit to faradon who let me use his faceplate into this.

It does have a rim, but that looks pretty sweet nonetheless. (Also, I'd forgotten Faradon had made a similar helmet.  :oops: )

Then i will make the rim, by the way faradon has made a phyrgian helm wich doesn't match with the one in the reference photo

EDIT: okay i made the rim, i'll give a download link in a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom