Greek and turkish relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

No, **** off.
YOU did nothing. And chances are your bloody family did **** all neither.

One doesn't get to take credit for something one had no part in. Otherwise I'll go ahead and take credit for the US space program, the combustion engine, letterpress, one of the most advances industries of the world and last but not least one of the biggest and most important economies in the world. You see the problem?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Directed @Nikias, not Korbrag naturally.

Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
maybe but they where not  the ancestors of the Turkish people who came from turkmenistan a LOT later
The Seljuqs came from Persia, near Kazakhstan.
Duh.

But Turkey owns the site and thus can take prestige from it.
Who would want to look at something so recent and boring as the Parthenon after that find?

Wellenbrecher said:
No, **** off.
YOU did nothing. And chances are your bloody family did **** all neither.

One doesn't get to take credit for anything one had no part in. Otherwise I'll go ahead and take credit for the US space program, cars, letterpress, one of the most advances industries of the world and last but not least one of the biggest and most important economies in the world. You see the problem?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Directed @Nikias, not Korbrag naturally.

ok ok ok ok

1st of all why you told me to **** off? i touched the most sencitive string of your past? angry cause you where a barbarian that envolved when the byzantine writters came and teached you?

because you generated to us the crisis?

or maybe cause 

you are the most arrogant tribe on earth?

or cause we have good climate and we can stay outside when we return from our jobs?

or cause we worl longer shifts than everyone in europe?

maybe cause ou go at home from 10?

Kobrag said:
Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
maybe but they where not  the ancestors of the Turkish people who came from turkmenistan a LOT later
The Seljuqs came from Persia, near Kazakhstan.
Duh.

But Turkey owns the site and thus can take prestige from it.
Who would want to look at something so recent and boring as the Parthenon after that find?

you really want an answer on that?

Wellenbrecher said:
:lol:
Cute list.

Anyhow:
I told you to **** off, and I will keep doing so, because you keep making asinine and fallacious presumtpions and unsupportabnle claims.

Swearing is the lqast step to an arguement defines the moment where you have nothing to say.I dont remember calling you names.So apologise cause your text doesent matter to me

Dogukan said:
AWdeV said:
There's something messed up with education over there. Either that or some sort of brain-virus.
As a product of Turkish education system, I have to say it is "traumatic"

'Tis a product of their outdated mentality that teaches them to be proud, which of course, results in being resentul to anyone Turkey ever had a quarrel with. It's that simple.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Turkey, after all, Turks made my favorite game and my favorite TV show :lol:

On a serious note, I know exactly what is the case, since we had a war end here 17 years ago. The result is this outdated mentality being present. Majority of Croatian youth hails to a symbol of war criminals who were exterminated 70 years ago, and utterly hates our Serbians. Sad, though not surprising :roll:

or cause we have good climate and we can stay outside when we return from our jobs?

You first need to have jobs to return from them :lol:

@Nikias
Let me think about that... hm... nah.
I mean I do have to honour my arrogant, barbarian and nation destroying heritage, don't I?

Or if I would want to reason:
Your posts are so offensive and generalising, bordering on racist at times, that calling names is very much in order.

Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
Wellenbrecher said:
:lol:
Cute list.

Anyhow:
I told you to **** off, and I will keep doing so, because you keep making asinine and fallacious presumtpions and unsupportabnle claims.

Swearing is the lqast step to an arguement defines the moment where you have nothing to say.I dont remember calling you names.So apologise cause your text doesent matter to me
Why would he need to apologise if you don;t care about what he writes?

Back
Top Bottom