Greek and turkish relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oι αραβες ειναι σημιτες.Εμεις ειμαστε ιθαγενεις (μην ακουω μαλακιες για ινδοευρωπαιους απο ανηστορητους) και η γλωσσα τους θα ειναι και θα παραμεινει βαρβαρη και προτοωγονη

You mean the idea of a Indo-European people?
Fascinating! Tell me what in your vast amount of worldy knowledge says it's bull****. :smile:

By the way, it's usually not historians per se talking about this idea. Mostly because there's no history left to be discovered from those times. You mean linguist, archaeologist and geneticists (is that a word in English?).

Wellenbrecher said:
Fascinating! Tell me what in your vast amount of worldy knowledge says it's bull****. :smile:

By the way, it's usually not historians per se talking about this idea. Mostly because there's no history left to be discovered from those times. You mean linguist, archaeologist and geneticists (is that a word in English?).

cant understand you speak clearer

Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
cant understand you speak clearer
Ok... :roll:

You wrote:
Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
i was speaking about the "historicans" (my ass) who say that greeks came from india... and kaukasus
My question is:
Wellenbrecher said:

Also:
Slight correction to your post. Historians don't have much to do with that idea. It's linguist, archaeologist and geneticists.

P.S.:
Don't start dicussions about complex matters if you're unable to cope with the language.

Yeah well, I figured as much. :lol:
Oh and Ioannis Fourakis is a bloody conspiracy nut, no better than any of ancalimon's authors. I will no longer take any of your posts on the matter serious.

Back
Top Bottom