Greek and turkish relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Soil said:
"We" and "you"? Don't be ridiculous.

If you guys like to debate about all this that much, why don't you make a seperate thread for it?
Ok sir,ı opened this thread because ı still dont understand why greek people still hate turkish people and turkish people still hate greek people while their cultures have many common things.For only one city?İstanbul?Constantinapolis?Greeks hate us because we have one fu**ing city?We hate greeks just because they call the city that we own constantinapolis?Come on guys it's just a city...İf there is another reason tell me the reason of this stupid hatret and hostility.

FrisianDude said:
Greeks? Turks? Both *****es who ***** mainly because they're more like each other than they like. :3
I consider you to shut up!Greeks are builders of civilazation and they defend ****ing europeans from persians and arabs for ceuntries and turks ruled that europe for ceuntries.They are both great wariors and more modern then europeans.While europeans were eating **** as barbarian tribes,turks and greeks had empires and palaces.
Still call us bithes?

GökTürkHakaniKemal said:
Still call us bithes?
No, I consider you *****es. And for the following;

1. The Greeks of now have no claim of having made the foundations of modern democracy; the Greeks of then are only similar to the modern Greeks in term of location. I am as much related to Perikles, Aristoteles, Homeros and all that rot as the Grand Poobah of all Hellen-dom is.
2. Great warriors? More modern then European? Please. In that case I wonder why Greece needs bailing out and why Turkey still isn't in the EU despite Turkey wanting to.
3. Back when "Europeans were eating ****" there were no Turks, not a single one, in what is now called Turkey. Turks of that age were nomads on the steppes quite a bit to the east of Anatolia. A big-ass yurt is not more of a palace than a big-ass longhouse.
4. Turks rule Europe? Only bits of the Balkan. Most of Europe was very much not ruled by Turkey or even the Ottoman Empire.
5. This very thread and the very situation still between Greeks and Turks (most glaringly the division of Cyprus) does make me consider them *****es for constantly picking at old sores.

And let's not forget that you have no relation with people hundreds/thousands of years ago, therefore, you have no claim to whatever they did or did not do.

FrisianDude said:
GökTürkHakaniKemal said:
Still call us bithes?
No, I consider you *****es. And for the following;

1. The Greeks of now have no claim of having made the foundations of modern democracy; the Greeks of then are only similar to the modern Greeks in term of location. I am as much related to Perikles, Aristoteles, Homeros and all that rot as the Grand Poobah of all Hellen-dom is.
2. Great warriors? More modern then European? Please. In that case I wonder why Greece needs bailing out and why Turkey still isn't in the EU despite Turkey wanting to.
3. Back when "Europeans were eating ****" there were no Turks, not a single one, in what is now called Turkey. Turks of that age were nomads on the steppes quite a bit to the east of Anatolia. A big-ass yurt is not more of a palace than a big-ass longhouse.
4. Turks rule Europe? Only bits of the Balkan. Most of Europe was very much not ruled by Turkey or even the Ottoman Empire.
5. This very thread and the very situation still between Greeks and Turks (most glaringly the division of Cyprus) does make me consider them *****es for constantly picking at old sores.
2 and 3.Economy is not ****ing releated with wariors,its work of rulers and ı hope the greeks will get out of crissis and turks were always everywhere.Huns were at europe which are turks and their yurts were not simply tents,they were better then palaces of europen barbarians.
4.They invaded italy and conquered most of it,invade spain and got taxes from it for 250 years,invaded russia and conquered most of it(Even moscow)Got taxes from france.I think thats ruling europe isn't it?AH SORY THEY DİD NOT İNVADE BRİTANİA,because it was not a **** at that times.
1 and 5.Please tell it in basic english because you know,ı am poor at english and google translate sucks.

There's something messed up with education over there. Either that or some sort of brain-virus.

Soil said:
GökTürkHakaniKemal said:
[...]and turks were always everywhere.[...]

Looks like we have a new ancalimon :lol:
The time europeans eat ****.
ddko0p.gif

Huns weren't exactly Turks. And that's still far from everywhere. Based on your logic, I could show you a map of the Roman empire and claim that ''Italians were everywhere''

I'm fairly sure the Huns didn't quite reach that far. I found several conflicting maps on wikipedia though. One that agrees with that and one that doesn't reach that far that is more similar to what I expected. Although I don't know much about this anyway.

Either way, the Huns weren't Turks. Not all steppe nomads with a military centered around light horsemen are Turks.

Nodscouter said:
Huns weren't exactly Turks. And that's still far from everywhere. Based on your logic, I could show you a map of the Roman empire and claim that ''Italians were everywhere''
Yeah europe is everywhere...Europeans think they are at center of europe.By saying turks are everywhere ı have proofs.Native americans are turks because at that times central asia and america was close and they went there.You can see how much their culture look like.Turks were at Asia and ruled it for thosand years.Turks ruler europe for years too.İF turks wanted they can rule africa but there is nothing at there,only zebras and lions and elephants...South america?They took taxes from spain and spain ruler south america.

Lets look italians.Where is roman empire?Europe.WTF is europe?**** it they are not center of world.İtalians went to asia?Africa?They only come to anatolia they didn't even conquer all of it.Africa?North africa is one of the easiest place to conquer which took romans 250 years and turks 23 years.
Where is your jupiter god now?

Soil said:
Either way, the Huns weren't Turks. Not all steppe nomads with a military centered around light horsemen are Turks.
Two hunnic empire:
el1coy.jpg

Homeland of turks. :
2i8j9sg.jpg

BTW ı can understand mongol language and hunnic language while ı dont have to learn it.Do you know why?They are turkic and ı am turkic too.

GökTürkHakaniKemal said:
Nodscouter said:
Yeah europe is everywhere...Europeans think they are at center of europe.By saying turks are everywhere ı have proofs.Native americans are turks because at that times central asia and america was close and they went there.You can see how much their culture look like.Turks were at Asia and ruled it for thosand years.Turks ruler europe for years too.İF turks wanted they can rule africa but there is nothing at there,only zebras and lions and elephants...South america?They took taxes from spain and spain ruler south america.
So, basically, you're saying that the Turks ruled the world, except for the places they didn't want to rule? Mind giving some sources or evidence for that?
GökTürkHakaniKemal said:
Lets look italians.Where is roman empire?Europe.WTF is europe?**** it they are not center of world.İtalians went to asia?Africa?They only come to anatolia they didn't even conquer all of it.Africa?North africa is one of the easiest place to conquer which took romans 250 years and turks 23 years.
Where is your jupiter god now?
Much like your god, he is nowhere. I never claimed he existed. I never claimed the Italians were a great empire.

I'm learning so many new things.

-Europeans(means people of Europe) arn't the center of Europe
-Native Americans are Turks
-There are only zebras, lions, and elephants in Africa

Back
Top Bottom