TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Evil men troops preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toffey said:
Great, as always. I really should try to ignore this mod completely until it comes out. It would make the wait much easier.
Once u have played it, seen its preview, you can never go back. EVER. You now are forced to endure the suffering of waiting pain that have been plagued us all, days by days, nights by nights, and desperately watching and waiting, your emotion of anger (and little hope) will be aroused every time any noob asked for released date, and the suffering continue. The suffering grew larger and more painful, and like drinking poison wine because of thrist, previews will ease your pain temporary ... The only thing you can do ... was bow down, and pray ... as common man ... for the return of the last days on middle earth ...

Triglav said:
Taal said:
A few of those models and textures seem to be of lower quality then I expected. Were the graphics settings just turned down? Perhaps the new graphics options of Warband have warped my memory of 1.011 graphics.
End result is, the armours do not look as highly detailed when you see them frozen in a screenshot
I'd like to add that screenshots tend to make quality issues more noticeable than real gameplay. This stuff looks better than native anyways. My only question is how the Haradrim keep their clothing so clean?

ithilienranger said:
Triglav said:
Taal said:
A few of those models and textures seem to be of lower quality then I expected. Were the graphics settings just turned down? Perhaps the new graphics options of Warband have warped my memory of 1.011 graphics.
End result is, the armours do not look as highly detailed when you see them frozen in a screenshot
I'd like to add that screenshots tend to make quality issues more noticeable than real gameplay. This stuff looks better than native anyways. My only question is how the Haradrim keep their clothing so clean?

I suppose it's hard to get dirty in some deserts if it's "Araaaabbbiaaaann niiigghhttss" sand everywhere (Rather than the more realistic sandy dirt) since it's just coarse grains.

And they lick themselves. I have a hunch behind turbans and veils they are a feline people. Perhaps they are Na'vi, in which case my preference of the Haradrim ceases to exist.

Can't wait to drive my Rohan horse in their midst and hack away with my axe. Now I'm very curious to see the orcs, uruks and trolls, hope they are the next preview. Or did I miss them?

Mmmh after taking another good look, I might actually join the Variags, those axemen look awesomely epic.

They will show the best at the end. Orc, trolls, dwarves, full of variery units. Haradrims are so f***ing colourful, Dunladers have nice wooden spears. I see interseting look of horses. I see peace of art which was made by hard working people. Greatings from Poland!  :grin:

OMG, new preview and I know nothing about it.

But at last! The evel side of TLD is shown.

267769_236839686340433_100000432109722_889511_3272387_n.jpg
The troops look exactly the same Merlkir draw them. Love it.

I must say, I played the original .808 version back in the original M&B and loved it too bits, even with the bugs and unfinished features, I'm almost cetain this will live up and pass my expectations. Nice job lads  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom