Good & Cheap headset

Users who are viewing this thread

Chewbacca

Sergeant Knight
I need a good and not to expensive headset. I'm thinking of a headset that's less than 80 euros or something. Any suggestions?

Oh, by the way, can you plug in every headset on a Xbox controller?

Chewbacca said:
Rams said:
80 euro is cheap?
No, it's actually really expensive... But I think the only good quality ones are like about 70 or 80 euros, unless I'm mistaken.
You are mistaken, I bought a pair for 90 euros and they have broken down once, and my new pair is still ****.

Usually things around 20 quid are okay, as long as you look after them they tend not to just fall apart.

Get yourself a pair of low tier Sennheiser gaming headsets, those work for me!

Sennheiser would be a good fit. I know the audio behemoths, Bose, SHURE, Klipsh, etc, might have some gaming headsets. You may also want to look at Logitech. I got my G35 Gaming Headset for $180 CAD a couple years ago, so there may be a) a lower end version that's cheaper (especially now that some years have passed) and b) the price itself might have dropped.

I've had a Razer Orca for $50 CAD and it's been really good. I could probably get way better but I've seen no reason to upgrade yet.

Medusa speedlinks.

Cost you maybe 70 euros. If I turn the volume up, they will actually vibrate off the bed/table jsut from the bass. Six (IIRC) drivers in each ear, little mini soundcard built into the wire, and you can adjust the front/rear/center/bass seperately. They also swivel and ****.

And the mic's pretty damn great too. If you're not using the mic, though, some platronics...I think I had 965s? Cost you 30, and they sound just fine. ****e mic though.

Back
Top Bottom