M&B With Fire and Sword Version 1.142 Coming up

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone,

A new version of With Fire and Sword will be coming up shortly. The most important development in this version will be two new really fun multi-player modes involving both competitive and cooperative gameplay.

Unfortunately it will take a bit of time to upload the installer files. I'll post the links here as soon as the  upload is finished.

Have fun!

What's new in version 1.142:
-----------------------------
New Multiplayer Mode: Captain Co-op -Play cooperatively against successive waves of bots.
New Multiplayer Mode: Captain Battle -Display your skill as commander against human enemies.
New Lighting setups for multiplayer scenes.
Refinements to SP balance, horses, melee, and armor stats.
Three New Multiplayer Maps
Various Bug Fixes and Improvements

Armagan bey lütfen şuraya bakın.Steam'la ilgili bir hata oldu.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179954.0.html

Bugün, Fire and Sword için resmi bir update çıkmış, yanı sıra Warband için resmi bir duyuru yapılmamış. Lakin Warband'a update geldi ve oyunuda bazı hatalara neden oldu. Bunun ile en yakın zaman'da ilgilenilmesini arz ederim.

Well, i cant tell anything else but a patch for your "Mod" , all thing is already gone with start of this project. Better create some brainstorm for next sequel...Good addition anyway.

Steam users have used the patch by now (at least I have)
I must say, a nice addition, the trade system is immensely more functional than 1.141. Curious what the rebalancing includes, I haven't noticed yet.

How long before the servers for multiplayer are running the new version?  I noticed that I can't join any current games as they're all using the older version.

When I visit a village it says "The marshal found and put and end to a bunch of counterfeiters" it should be "an" instead of "and"

Sipah1 said:
birkere daha söylüyorum taleworlds de neden yok bu pacht in indirme link i biz napcauk ?
Burası ingilizce forum yavrum.

Hey guys,steam is updating my warband? I thought this is WFAS update. My warband is 1.42 now.  :lol:

Dont know. Oh. Armagan is Turk right? This is why are they speaking Turkish.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom