Man shoots 900lb Gator near Dallas, Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

[southernaccent] Go Amurrica! Taking down the Neo-Nazi Alligator Regime one step at a time. [/southernaccent]

It would be a pinko commie gator, they love neo Nazi stuff as long as it is mixed with some Ku Klux Klan traditions. White power and Jayzus combined!

Oyipggy said:
You would be the "new kid", yes. Hell, I still feel like I'm new around here, so what does that make you?

And also the "dumb" part, I'm fairly certain that's you as well.

"What does that make me"? Not a kid for certain. Especially when it's a kid who just reached puberty, that is calling me it.

I'm inclined to disagree with the rest.

I have newbie attitudes sometimes sure, who hasn't. Even genius make stupidities sometimes, that makes them dumb? By your own terms, I guess yes.

I once killed a Cockroach .  :grin: yes I remember .

While we were in the country , our house was under a snake attack , small snakes , but too much . I was with my two sisters at the house , when we found a snake , my older sister killed it . I was still young .

That's a lot of belts and boots for him :???:  One hell of an animal that's for sure......Anyone else notice the previous  story link on that page "Houston man forced to pay child support for child that DNA proves isn’t his"

IA said:
That's a lot of belts and boots for him :???:  One hell of an animal that's for sure......Anyone else notice the previous  story link on that page "Houston man forced to pay child support for child that DNA proves isn’t his"

Must have been that alligator's baby. That's why he killed the gator. Out of rage.

Looks at the picturez.
th_jawdropcat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom