The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Users who are viewing this thread

georgiansoldier said:
i think there are not fixes, this mod is a completly buged mod any, part of the mod is buged , when you do anything there appears a bug, when you drink BUG , when you eat, BUG when you fight BUG , when you travel BUG , this mod is buged everywhere everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! the best SP mod is buged in all parts all !!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: Are you actually under the influence of Substance D?
scannerbugs.jpg
ascannerdarkly325resize.jpg

xD some people here dont understand the irony ? well its not my problem. well now it worked and the game is playable but its still crashes just this mod  :neutral:

Othienka said:
georgiansoldier said:
i think there are not fixes, this mod is a completly buged mod any, part of the mod is buged , when you do anything there appears a bug, when you drink BUG , when you eat, BUG when you fight BUG , when you travel BUG , this mod is buged everywhere everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! the best SP mod is buged in all parts all !!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: Are you actually under the influece of Substance D?
scannerbugs.jpg
ascannerdarkly325resize.jpg
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT???LOOOOL!!!

andalusian_helmet_spec.dds
stone7.dds
stone7_height.dds

Appear to be missing...
Converted some files to make the game work, but the originals would be appreciated.

georgiansoldier said:
xD some people here dont understand the irony ? well its not my problem. well now it worked and the game is playable but its still crashes just this mod  :neutral:
Some people don't understand the reference  :lol:
Lord Lukjan said:
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT???LOOOOL!!!
A movie named "A Scanner Darkly", deals with the addiction of a drug called "Substance D" with one of the side effects being bug allucinations.

REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was
closed by server (http://dev1257.googlecode.com) 

What is the solution for this error? I was downloaded approximately 1294 mb and was canceled :/

Ritter Dummbatz said:
But don't delete what you got so far. Tortoise will continue the download.

Thought this could be useful to know.

I waited but did not continue. Settings, or from somewhere else Is there something I need to do?

You may try a 'cleanup' before continuing. I never used that option but it seems to be helpful at times. Hopefully it helps this time, too.

You definetly shouldn't have to download all files again though.

Yes, try cleanup and then update again. If that does not work, wait for sometime and try again later. When i downloaded the svn for the first time, google closed the connection 3-4 times, but i was able to continue the download each time.

ok the downloading issue is fixed but it still crashes after get out from a city or a battle, and i have the SVN version updated and all that stuff but it still crashes after get out from a city or a battle  :neutral:

Ritter Dummbatz said:
And you have read about and applied the recommended settings in the 'fix for some crashes...' - thread?

yes i tried all those steps and the only mod what crashes is this mod, the other mods dont crash  :neutral:

Just don't compare other mods with this one. The only one that might be comparable might be floris mod pack and they seem to have problems, too. This mod requires just too many ressources for some systems and obviously there are difficulties to handle all this for the engine which will be solved in the next patch whenever that may be.

Hi was trying to download this mod but gets an error emidiatly when i start the download it says:

Can't create directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade
Warband\Modules\dev1257\.svn': Access is denied.

and b4 i get bald of all tryes will the mod work if i ever get it down ?

No, the mod is just a huge pile of data that does nothing. :wink:

It's the number 1 mods in many hall of fames, so I don't really understand your last question.

The trouble you might have with this mod depends on your system.
As well as it is your operating system that causes your current issues.
Make sure you are an admin with the right to write files in that folder and start the download.
Google for the answere on how to do that.

skazzi said:
Hi was trying to download this mod but gets an error emidiatly when i start the download it says:

Can't create directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade
Warband\Modules\dev1257\.svn': Access is denied.

and b4 i get bald of all tryes will the mod work if i ever get it down ?

For a lazy guy like me just save it on a different folder [Downloads/Documents/Pictures, any folder not write-protected] and then copy-paste it on your Modules folder. That way you only update the original folder and you also keep the revision that actually works with your current save game [easier than trying to remember which revision an specific save game happened to be from].

Back
Top Bottom