Help Quest "Organize Feast"

Users who are viewing this thread

chudu05

Recruit
Hello !!!

First I came from Vietnam  :mrgreen:
English is not good  :cry:

I Play Mount & Blade Warband  to get the wife....
I'm stuck in Quest : "Organize Feast" : Organizing festivals in 30 days , Goods bearing the Castle

Who help me with Quest, please  :???:

Well hello and if your not English you might translate this.

You need lot of food and just wait a week or so. Also your enemies wont come for the feast.
And you need a wife to do a feast.

I was married and in conversation with my wife have opened the warehouse to store items ??? Food for on which ????

Within a week I have to do

You will also need oil, and spice (get it at Tulga; it's too expensive elsewhere), as well as at least 4 units each of wine and ale.  Then get 2 units each of as many different types of food as you can find, including hard to find items like chicken, fresh beef, pork and butter.  Don't forget that your army will start eating the food right away, so if you can find most of your food items close by where your wife stays, that will be better for you.

You've gotta spend money to impress your guests!

Don't feel bad: if you're playing a male character and not playing Diplomacy, you won't have to restock your spouse that often.  I'm not entirely sure, but it appears that your spouse and their entourage consume the feast goods, just as your army consumes food in your inventory.  Since wives don't have armies, the food doesn't get consumed that fast.  (If you're playing Diplomacy, you can send gifts of wine, oil or ale, which will cause you to have to replenish these more often.)

Back
Top Bottom