Weather

Users who are viewing this thread

greatsword

Sergeant Knight
So recently here in the UK we have been experiencing the most bizzare of weather conditions (Well in the south at least) . It is the middle of summer and we are getting random freak, 10 minuite thunderstorms followed by sunny spells. And this is a daily occurrence. Anyone else been experiencing bizzare weather?

Burgass said:
It's been raining sideways all afternoon.
It has for the last few days here. Pretty weird seen as though the other day I was just wearing shorts.

Over the last couple of days, I can only describe the weather in London as being: Bit of sun, rain,rain, rain, ****ING RAIN, sun.

Emphasis on the "****ING RAIN" because yesterday I got soaked through from head to toe :sad:

And as I say that, predicted to be 28 on Sunday..what the **** England?

Hm, this thread reminds me of:

20090731.jpg

It's been mostly windy here. With pretty frequent rain these last few weeks; though rainclouds pass pretty quickly too, sometimes. Yesterday it was clear weather, then suddenly heavy rain (usually we have very light drizzle first, building up to heavy rain and then back to drizzle until dry) and a minute or three later it was clear again.

We've been nearing or matching records for our highs and our rainfall this year. On one hand, I'm glad there's no drought this year; on the other, the ground is so saturated that it's starting to flood the second it hits the ground. The flies are also ridiculous this year, thanks to the abundance of rotting everything. The humidity is a killer.

Hyperion said:
Nothing better than rain.
Absolute lies. Sunshine and dryness is far superior if you're working outside in a field. Especially if that field can become so wet due to rain that every step either means you have to pull your boots out or you keep slipping and then have to stand where you shouldn't stand just to keep standing.

Back
Top Bottom