Fire and Sword Version 1.141 is ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Tola said:
I think that in the next patch it would be nice if the profit message from a caravan be changed. The message is pretty deceiving, it says "....after expenses you count a profit of $$$...". After testing to be sure I found that is just the raw money you made. It  isn't what you made on top of paying for the goods and guards. I would personally like to see it say what you made after paying for goods and guards.

good idea. Also, I have one question : when assaulting castles, on the menu "charge/order your troops to attack/leave I can not see friendly and enemy troops numbers, so I can't decide when to attack and when not to. Is this a bug or it is intended not to see troops numbers on assaults as you see them on open terrain battles ?

Tola said:
I think that in the next patch it would be nice if the profit message from a caravan be changed. The message is pretty deceiving, it says "....after expenses you count a profit of $$$...". After testing to be sure I found that is just the raw money you made. It  isn't what you made on top of paying for the goods and guards. I would personally like to see it say what you made after paying for goods and guards.

This

caddux said:
mexxico said:
For another example : Go and ask for best trade options in town menu, you will get logical answers with available items now.

mexxico, I didn't understand this part! What do you mean "ask for the best trade options"? Do you mean the option in the Marketplace menu "Access local prices"?
If so, I still don't understand the "logical answers with availible items now". I mean, they still give me answers involving products that are not availible in the caravan trading menu. Also, it gives answers with towns and castles that are not in the trading menu list! So, if by "Best trade options" you meant "Access local prices", my game is still not changed in this part after the patch!

Please, can someone, if not mexxico, explain this to me??

and forgot to say a bug that may help- when doing the black mace there was only the polish republic and i was polishian republician but the game didnt recognized it and i was in war against myself (lol?) i conquered a castle and when entered it there was an option to siege it (again) I sieged it (no garisson) i won and got 5 renown. did it again 20 times and got 100 renown :smile:

I would suggest slinging the rifle on your back same way as crossbows in warband. This way you can see both 2h sword etc. and your rifle on your back.

I want to put forward some feedback for 1.41. The new bandit party sizes I suggest are unbalanced. It's great for the first five minutes, when I was constantly getting mauled by much larger parties of bandits, but now when I get to about level 4 or so there's no one to fight. The small bandit parties aren't worth bothering with and most of them are too fast anyway, but lords' parties are still far too powerful. Could bandit parties come in both small and large sizes and maybe have reduced speed?

Other than that, I like the other additions to the game except that I think the economy still needs some work but there seems to be already a lot of debate on that so I'll just stick with my main point above.

Potent_Schraphlon said:
I want to put forward some feedback for 1.41. The new bandit party sizes I suggest are unbalanced. It's great for the first five minutes, when I was constantly getting mauled by much larger parties of bandits, but now when I get to about level 4 or so there's no one to fight. The small bandit parties aren't worth bothering with and most of them are too fast anyway, but lords' parties are still far too powerful. Could bandit parties come in both small and large sizes and maybe have reduced speed?

Other than that, I like the other additions to the game except that I think the economy still needs some work but there seems to be already a lot of debate on that so I'll just stick with my main point above.

I started seeing large bandit parties after I raised my first 50+ unit army. Bandit groups of 40+.

And here I thought we were just bashing our heads against a wall about the female issue. This pleases me quite a bit, time to see how WFaS feels!

:grin: happy with the new patch, when first bought this game i was very  :cry: but now  :grin: its like an hole new game you put in the volly fire command which was highly succseful to my tactics (my elites are more deadly then ever :twisted: XD.

But something u could improve on i see the game is not much for laptop gamers which completely understandable only like 5% of true games use laptops. i have an low eng igpu in my laptop its the ATI Mobility radeon 4250 i run in dx7 for massive improvement in my frame rate its now about 40-80fps but as soon as i try out dx9 its like 10-30fps i turn off all the settings and still loads of lag  :neutral: ANY WAY ALSO BETTER RAGDOLL WHEN  I SHOOT AT THEM  :smile:

original said:
chuamishael said:
when will this update available on impulse??  :neutral:  :neutral:

This is up to Impulse.

You have to wait for Impulse people to find out that there is an update.
Or, you can tell them on the forums that there is an update, then you have to wait for them to read your post.
Then you have to wait for them to manually download the update, test it, then upload it.
They also don't work on certain days, so you have to wait for their next working day for them to do the above.

It's one reason why I made the switch from Impulse to Steam. Impulse is very slow in updating.

Someone as already alerted them.

http://forums.impulsedriven.com/409621

i should post this on impulse's forum but i don't want another account.  anyone on impulse still not seeing the update?  according to the posts it seems like this finally got added but i still don't see it when i open impulse.  just a yes or no answer from anyone using impulse whether the patch is ready for them.  if yes, i'll have to get with impulse tech support to see what my problem is.  thanks in advance guys

I was having this issue with 1.139. Go to your games list and right-click the title.  There's a menu option in impulse about re-activating the game, select it.  All this seems to do is refresh impulse' link to your game so it can find updates again.  This worked for me, give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom