Friday Line battle Event : 6/17!

Which Forces would you like to see Compete?

• U.K

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • France

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Russia

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Prussia

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
When: Friday, June 17th, 8:30 PM EDT

Teams will be organized and given basic line instruction starting at 8:30pm EST.

Where: MM_US_Battle_MG

TeamSpeak is REQUIRED for all participants! TeamSpeak info can be found at: www.MilitaryGamers.com. We use the Public TS server.

www.MilitaryGamers.com will be hosting a line battle on Friday. The battle will be open to all public players and MM regiments. Please join the server and TeamSpeak one half hour ahead of the start in order to split players into even teams and give new players a brief period to practice line drills and become familiar with organized musket tactics. The server will be passworded, and only people in TeamSpeak will receive the password once the event has begun. This battle will be fought solely by infantry unless attendance numbers allow for cannons and cav. One unit of skirmishers will be allowed for each side if needed. Otherwise, regiments will be expected to fight in lines of 10-20 players each, adhering to commonly accepted line battle doctrine. The battle will be fought between the two factions with the most votes in the poll and the teams and factions will remain the same for the entire battle. We will be playing best of five rounds on three different maps.

Important Notice: For this Friday Wilson and Pikkon of Military Gamers will be officiating the event. please direct all questions to them during the event.

FNLB_02.jpg

First battle.  Hope I can get the hand to hand working.

zimm out

Just got this game last night configured a Logitech controller and everything. I hope I can Participate in the Boot camp at least I have no Mic yet sadly but I do have teamspeak lol. :cool:

I practiced against 100 bots for three hours last night, mastered melee defense,offense and Firing  and charging.

Ahh, fresh pubs! Don't worry, boot camp usually covers all you need to know, just stay in the line and shoot when you're told :razz: Mass volleys mean you don't usually have to bother with aiming all that much.

Bismarkpwns said:
Can't find the teamspeak info, do I need to register on the Militarygamers site?

The info is on their homepage far left column towards the  bottom.........the public one.

zimm out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom