"We Don't Produce Much These Days"? Village/Towns Question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Heyo folks, got a question about producton in villages and town. Didn't find any thread on this, so hope it's not an old and regular question.

So! Whenever I ask a villager or townsperson about their home, they tell me "we don't produce much here these days" for pretty much EVERY place I go. Is this truely the case, like everyone in Calradia imports goods alone? Seems strange. Thans for any help here!

It depends on prosperity and the frequency of raids happening to the village. If the village in question has been looted not so long ago, its prosperity and thus production will be very low.

Villages who haven't been looted quite some time will experience high prosperity, production and wealth.

Gilwe said:
It depends on prosperity and the frequency of raids happening to the village. If the village in question has been looted not so long ago, its prosperity and thus production will be very low.

Villages who haven't been looted quite some time will experience high prosperity, production and wealth.

Ah ok, I can see that working, thanks! But still though, what about my occurances of always having this "we don't yadda yadda yadda nowadays" thing? It could honestly be myself not pating attention to text all that often here, or just not asking the right people haha.

I'll look around, but I'm also still curious if anyone else feels to be in this same situation.

For non-discussion questions like this one and the other you posted at the same time, please utilize the stickied Question and Answers thread. It is what it is there for.

So far as the question, the response is tied to prosperity, as indicated by Gilwe. Prosperity in turn is impacted by frequency of raids and other factors. It isn't the most useful dialog anyhow, as the village's production items won't vary that much even though the text may say they aren't producing anything.

Back
Top Bottom