Poll

What do you want in the next version? (please post your suggestions when voting)

Save-game compatibility
62 (5.3%)
New Features
169 (14.5%)
Bugfixes
126 (10.8%)
Player Trooptree
134 (11.5%)
New mini-faction(s)
149 (12.8%)
New quest(s)
144 (12.3%)
New Buildings
129 (11.1%)
Multiplayer
40 (3.4%)
Holand Invasion
78 (6.7%)
Guild System
136 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 297

Author Topic: [mMod]Floris Improved Mod Pack - THIS IS FOR FLORIS 2.4, NOT 2.5  (Read 56128 times)

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
  • Floris Improved Mod Pack, Coder
    • View Profile
    • Bandits Rule Calradia
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Ikaguia
  • WBWF&SNW

Ok, this is a minimod for FEMP 2.41a, it adds all my minimods from here and improve them a little bit. I will try to make it as bug-free as possible and v0.4 it's already available for downloading but is a little buggy. I'll also add some minimods from The Forge. I know it may look a bit overpowered but that's why most of the options are OFF by default.

All Bug Reports Using this MiniMod Should Be Posted HERE, Because Floris Mod Pack Team Is Not Involved In this. Stop Bothering Them With FIMP Bugs.
    Also, before reporting bugs, read this entire post.

V0.4 DOWNLOAD (for Warband 1.134)

V0.572 BETA (for Warband 1.143)
    if anyone wanna help me bughunting, do it using this.
    0.572 uses Warband Script Enhancer 1.802, it is already included in the download, so please, run the mod using the shortcut I provided.

Page on ModDB
    Page on Desura
    Page on Paradox Forum

Channel on Mibbit (chat)
    I'm currently ON

Team:
    Ikaguia - Main coder and team leader
    Idied23 - Troop Maker

Testers:
    • Seek n Destroy
    • Darth_Trog
    • El-Diablito
    • Silverjoe
    • Meta2142
    • primedanny/hatsman
    • garrett1986
    • rbcarter101
    • Nobody
    • Nobody
    • Nobody

Special Credits:
    Computica - Awesome new map

How to Install:
    (click to show/hide)
    (click to show/hide)
    (click to show/hide)
    NOTE:
    Installing over FEMP is not recommended because this is yet very buggy, so I recommend to install in another folder.

New Features:
    Green = In current Version (0.4)
    Orange = In the current beta (0.572)
    Red = In the next version (0.6)
    Obs: I added links to works wich were not mine.

Detailed feature list

TODO list/What to expect in next version:
    • Fix MORE bugs
    • Heal horses
    • add Custom Banners
    • add this
    • add this
    • add this
    • Add Player Trooptree
    • Diferent heights(Tall and short people)
    • Culture relations(you get a bonus relation with the settlements of your culture and a negative with the others)
    • Make new quests
    • Make new Minifactions
    • Holand invasion over calradia (troops by Idied23)(can be turned off)
    Obs: Order may change

Pictures:
    (click to show/hide)

New banners:
    Templar Banners
    Comoral Empire Banners
    Fox Banners
    Wolf Banners
    Steppe Banners
    Pirate Flags
    Desert Banners
    Darkness Banners
    Light Banners
    Mountain Banners
    (click to show/hide)

Sugestions:

If you make suggestions here, I'll try to add them, but with an option in camp menu to enable/diable, so please, make them.

Source Code:
    SOURCE CODE DOWNLOAD
    BETA SOURCE DOWNLOAD
    My changes are marked with:
    [/list]
    Code: [Select]
    #FIMP <version>or
    #FIMP <version> BEGIN
    #FIMP <version> END
    or
    #################################################################################################################
    # Floris Improved Mod Pack (FIMP) <version> begin -> #
    #################################################################################################################
    # Floris Improved Mod Pack (FIMP) <version> end <- #
    obs: <version> is the version in wich the changes were made, not the current version

Known Bugs for v0.4:
    • Sometimes your party gets very slow, right click on it and select normal speed. If that doesn't work, it is because it isn't a bug, your party is tired and you should camp for a while.
    • While playing musics, you might not be redirected to choose_music menu automaticly(harmless), or don't get any income(rare bug).
    • When appointing troops as companions, they don't get the equiped items.

Changelog:
    (click to show/hide)
    (click to show/hide)
    (click to show/hide)

Polls:
    (click to show/hide)

Signatues:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ikafimp][img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3467/fimp2.png[/img][/url] Floris Improved
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/ikafimp][img]http://tinyurl.com/fimp-ico[/img] Floris Improved[/url]
    « Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:39:31 PM by Ikaguia »

Sorry for my poor English, I'm Brazilian.

effemb

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Vaegir
    • M&B
    Re: Floris Improved Mod Pack - V0.1 not avaiable to download
    « Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 11:58:00 PM »
    edit: nevermind ;)
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 03:18:40 PM by effemb »

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
      • View Profile
      • Bandits Rule Calradia
    • WBWF&SNW
    Floris Improved Mod Pack - Detailed Feature List
    « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 12:45:17 AM »
    Detailed feature list:
    (click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 01:54:31 AM by Ikaguia »

Duh

• Hyper-Masochist
    • Colorporosexual
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Rhodok
    • MP nick: Sir Simpleton
    • M&BWB
    Re: [mMod]Floris Improved Mod Pack - V0.1 - DOWNLOAD READY!
    « Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »
    (try_end)]),

or

(try_end),
    ]),
    Class - we haz it.
    I hate when your tampon string gets lost in your inner labia.
    There's a massive turd in my rectum that's really annoying me

effemb

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    • M&B
    « Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 03:10:52 PM »
    i stand corrected.
    very good to see.

banner pack and hiring troops as companions is what i really want to use out of it, sounds great.
    felicidades mano!

edit: oh ya, i have a question, about the wagon system...what exactly is it and what is it used for?
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 03:19:39 PM by effemb »

effemb

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    • M&B
    « Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »
    since you modified the troops and items_kinds files, it is no longer compatible with any of the alternate troop trees.

what do those files do exactly?
    did you create new hero units in the troops file? im guessing thats what you did.
    then some kind of script which allows a standard troop to change into a hero troop (or maybe you just spawn a hero after some kind of big battle).

hmmmm let me know what you did, maybe i can merge it into mine, otherwise i cant use it ;/
    that feature sounds pretty cool, though 50+ heroes will be a bit extreme haha.  but would like to test it out ;)

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
      • View Profile
      • Bandits Rule Calradia
    • WBWF&SNW
    « Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 06:33:28 AM »
    i stand corrected.
    very good to see.

banner pack and hiring troops as companions is what i really want to use out of it, sounds great.
    felicidades mano!

edit: oh ya, i have a question, about the wagon system...what exactly is it and what is it used for?
    It's just like the companions inventory but you can build new ones and they have custom inventory space each.

since you modified the troops and items_kinds files, it is no longer compatible with any of the alternate troop trees.
    exactly
    what do those files do exactly?
    ????
    did you create new hero units in the troops file? im guessing thats what you did.
    then some kind of script which allows a standard troop to change into a hero troop (or maybe you just spawn a hero after some kind of big battle).
    Yes, but I added them at the end of the file, so that it is save-game compatible with FEMP
    hmmmm let me know what you did, maybe i can merge it into mine, otherwise i cant use it ;/
    that feature sounds pretty cool, though 50+ heroes will be a bit extreme haha.  but would like to test it out ;)
    I marked ALL my changes preety clearly and I think you will have no trouble in finding them.
    I'll make it customizable trought camp_options in v0.2
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 01:01:36 PM by Ikaguia »

Abremms

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Rhodok
    « Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »
    is it possible that this could be released modularly? i like a lot of the changes, but I don't want to go back to the normal floris troop tree. being as most of the changes are sort of miscellaneous things anyways, would be nice to be able to pick and choose which parts we want to install.

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
      • View Profile
      • Bandits Rule Calradia
    • WBWF&SNW
    « Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 10:07:29 PM »
    well, most parts are customizable via the camp menu and I believe monjike/duh is working on a menu that will allow you to choose wich troop_tree you want.

and it would be kinda hard to "release it modularly".

yeah, nice reference for names http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/medievalnames.htm
    « Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 12:03:39 AM by Ikaguia »

Cassial

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Neutral
    « Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 03:47:46 AM »
    Would it be possible for you to at least release the shield bash mod by itself? The thread for it is pretty old and I have no experience in creating these things.

The rest of the mod adds some kickass features, but I use an alternate troop tree that I don't want to give up, so I don't think i can use much of it.

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
      • View Profile
      • Bandits Rule Calradia
    • WBWF&SNW
    « Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 05:55:24 PM »
    well, I could release the alternate troop tree by itself, would be easier than releasing each feature.

@topic:
    I'm gonna upload v0.2 soon, just fixing some errors that I haven't spotted in the Module System.

v0.2 is out!
    changes in First Post
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:43:44 PM by Ikaguia »

greengamer19

• Recruit
      • View Profile
    Re: [mMod]Floris Improved Mod Pack - V0.2 - DOWNLOAD READY!
    « Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 02:28:05 AM »
    loving every one of these mods. But I've got an issue when I leave a city- the money keeps ticking (which is nice as I now find myself rather rich) but I can't move much faster than 0.4 or 0.5. Then after awhile it goes away and I can move normally, until I go back into a city and it happens again.

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
      • View Profile
      • Bandits Rule Calradia
    • WBWF&SNW
    « Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 05:43:24 PM »
    is it in v0.1 or 0.2?
    I thought I have fixed that in v0.2

to fix the move speed you should right click your party and select normal speed.

Deis

• Knight
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Neutral
    « Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »
    While I love the additions you have made I am running into a few issues...

Although I have attempted to edit the mod options in the Mod options menu, none of them actually save when I click Done.

As stated before it seems like that the party is defaulting to march speed whenever visiting a town\castle\village.  It would be nice if this got resolved in the next release.  :D

I also am having a problem with agility.  Mine, my, companions and all my troops agility has been lowered to 0.  I was able to import/export my character, but I cannot fix the companions or troops agility.

Also stated before but I though I would mention that every hour i receive a small amount of money as if I had performed music at a town.  It's not gamebreaking however the messages can really interfere with ready kingdom messages popping up when traveling or waiting.  EDIT: I have also discovered that as long as I actually take 1 hour and use the perform music option this bug dissapears.

I'm not sure what is happening with the banks.  I have -1 as a loan amount in all banks, though I have no loans from any banks.  I also have 300,000 in the bank at Praven, and though I did not receive any interest for 2 weeks, I suddenly received 425,000 in interest which I felt was a bit much.  :lol:  I never ran into any bank bugs (aside from the Shariz experience bug) in standard Floris Expanded, so I am assuming this was the culprit.   EDIT:  I have actually discovered that as long as I have taken a loan of even the minimum amount of 1000 then I receive the regular amount of interest.

Also I have not been able to get the sprint to work in scenes/battles even after investing points into the skill.  I've even tried changing the key that sprint uses in the Camp/Mod Options menu.

Lastly, I'm not sure whether you had stated that v0.2 was savegame compatible but after attempting to revert my savegame (which I stupidly forgot to make a backup of  :roll:) to the standard bugfixed Expanded Floris I received an error message with crash when trying to load my previous save.  Message was "Load error: number of simple triggers in file: 157, exceeds 148".  I doubt there is anyway to recover my savefile so that I can use it with default Floris right?

I really do like the improvements so good work and I would love if you keep improving this :D
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 09:41:45 PM by Deis »

Ikaguia

• Master Knight
      • View Profile
      • Bandits Rule Calradia
    • WBWF&SNW
    « Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 11:58:01 PM »
    While I love the additions you have made I am running into a few issues...

1-Although I have attempted to edit the mod options in the Mod options menu, none of them actually save when I click Done.

2-As stated before it seems like that the party is defaulting to march speed whenever visiting a town\castle\village.  It would be nice if this got resolved in the next release.  :D

3-I also am having a problem with agility.  Mine, my, companions and all my troops agility has been lowered to 0.  I was able to import/export my character, but I cannot fix the companions or troops agility.

4-Also stated before but I though I would mention that every hour i receive a small amount of money as if I had performed music at a town.  It's not gamebreaking however the messages can really interfere with ready kingdom messages popping up when traveling or waiting.  EDIT: I have also discovered that as long as I actually take 1 hour and use the perform music option this bug dissapears.

5-I'm not sure what is happening with the banks.  I have -1 as a loan amount in all banks, though I have no loans from any banks.  I also have 300,000 in the bank at Praven, and though I did not receive any interest for 2 weeks, I suddenly received 425,000 in interest which I felt was a bit much.  :lol:  I never ran into any bank bugs (aside from the Shariz experience bug) in standard Floris Expanded, so I am assuming this was the culprit.   EDIT:  I have actually discovered that as long as I have taken a loan of even the minimum amount of 1000 then I receive the regular amount of interest.

6-Also I have not been able to get the sprint to work in scenes/battles even after investing points into the skill.  I've even tried changing the key that sprint uses in the Camp/Mod Options menu.

7-Lastly, I'm not sure whether you had stated that v0.2 was savegame compatible but after attempting to revert my savegame (which I stupidly forgot to make a backup of  :roll:) to the standard bugfixed Expanded Floris I received an error message with crash when trying to load my previous save.  Message was "Load error: number of simple triggers in file: 157, exceeds 148".  I doubt there is anyway to recover my savefile so that I can use it with default Floris right?

1- That's strange, I'll have a look on it.
    2- Actually, it isn't march speed, it is tired speed.Here is a little explanation of my speed system:
    • March Speed: It is 2x the normal speed but it makes your troops tired
    • Normal Speed: Same as warband and recover a little bit of energy for your troops
    • Tired Speed: When any of your troops have 0 energy or less, your party moves much slower. this way you recover a lot of speed
    3- read 6
    4- Yeah, I'm trying to fix this and it happens only sometimes.
    5- I haven't changed anything with banks, I don't know what is causing this.
    6- I'll try to fix this in v0.3 and I think this is causing the agi bug.
    7- You can fix that problems adding new simple triggers like this "24.000000  0 " at the end of simple_triggers.txt of your default Floris folder and then increasing the 148 at the beggining of the file to 157. I think you'll also need to copy some troops in troops.txt to keep the same amount of troops.