SP Musket Era Apocalypse [WB] HYW: End of Days

Users who are viewing this thread

exhominem

Regular
EDIT: POLL UP!
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,178752.0.html

First off, yes. I know. A zombie mod. Therefore ostensibly doomed to failure without a single release. Well... I'll start with a release then. Just to prove, you know, it can be done.  Here's the release.

This mod is an expansion of "The Hundred Years War" mod. It takes place in an alternate history where the black plague caused the dead to rise. At the time the game begins in 1350, the plague has conquered Europe, but is being held at bay by the Black Prince and has not yet crossed to England.  A few scattered city-states hold out against the plague, but it looks like humanity is fighting a losing battle. At least, until you come along...

FEATURES (so far):
Four new factions: Duchy of Brittany, Hospitaller Protectorate, Princedom of Normandy, and The Undead
Zombies!
Zombie sounds
New, darker soundtrack
Re-designed (buggy) opening quest
In-game background information on universe
New background choices
New companions / backstopped (still in progress)
Other things I've forgotten

INCLUDED MATERIALS
Crusader Banners by Anardion
Improved Buildings by SendMeSmile
Blood enhancement tweak by neil_v
Calradia in Darkness by CHUR
Native Mod Compilation by Bismarck
Also, obviously, Hundred Years War

CREDITS
HYW Original Designer: Gandalf the Grey
HYW Successive Designer: Llew
Coding Advice: Somebody
Music: Kevin MacLeod

SCREENSHOTS
5ygbpj.jpg

sz8jk9.jpg

2a5k8ra.jpg

So, what does this mod need now?
A better coder, obviously. I'm not good at much more than slight changes and mashing other people's code together
A skilled modeler. Beaked plague masks, new armor, and better-looking zombies would greatly improve this mode
Writers / Researchers: I'd love to flesh things out a bit more, build up the game world and try to introduce more quests.
Also, as usual, advice, suggestions, etc etc.
Oh, also screenshots. Screenshots would probably help.

This sounds like fun and the idea's amazingly close to something i modded for myself a long time ago...
Great, i'll give it a try right away!  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom