Starting Stats for All Companions + Needed Steward stats

Users who are viewing this thread

mayjori

Veteran
Here is a spreadsheet with all the starting stats of the companions, their cost and whether they start with a horse.

I'm thinking of macroing/scripting up a spreed sheet to help you pick your companions, but that will take a while as I'll have to reteach myself how to do it, so dont hold y'er breath :wink:.

Edited 05/31/11 to fix Donovan
http://www.mediafire.com/file/97gf0pccucthj7u/PoP%203.302Companion%20Stats.xls

Also for those wondering, all stats needed to be able to build all the feif/town/castle improvements

Tactic 5
Trade 5
Spotting 2
Engineering 5
Leader 5
Persuasion 6
Tracking 4
Prison Management 2
Inventory Management 4
Pathfinding 4
First Aid 3
Wound Treatment 3
Surgery 5
Looting 5
Trainer 5
Weapon Master 5

My favorite companion loadout, with most of the requirements and very close on the ones not quite there, PLUS has the highest level companion starting with trainer (very very nice IMO, hell i couldnt play without it :razz:). Course you cant raid caravans or loot feifs very often and have to feed your troops, but worth it IMO.

Jocelyn
Boadice
Ansen
Adonja
Leslie
Lethaldiran
Kaverra
Sara
Julia
Sigismund

yes.
And Leslie comes free of charge and lvl 1 which is great. Sarah asks for 1000 k as I recall. Courtesan thing and all, you know  :smile:

noosers said:
Totally wrong place, all of you.

PoPwiki. That´s the place to go.

True it should go there, but I think he needs to be given access for that..

whatever the case for PoP 4, we plan to give the Wiki access to the Community, as we feel that should be community driven more then anything, so more info to come on when a plan is finalized for that.

mp84 said:
noosers said:

whatever the case for PoP 4, we plan to give the Wiki access to the Community, as we feel that should be community driven more then anything, so more info to come on when a plan is finalized for that.

thats kinda the point to a wiki, isnt it?

:razz:

Sure. Espeically if you got nice people around adding helpful comments like "****","****","piss" etc. randomly into it like it was done once at the popwiki a year or so ago.

As awesome as the concept of wikipedia is, that dangerous is it. But that´s generally the case with information out of teh internetz. Careful examination and critical observation are your friends there.

mayjori said:
mp84 said:
noosers said:

thats kinda the point to a wiki, isnt it?

:razz:
The wiki is open to everyone. I'm trying to make the PoP 4 Wiki a bit nicer, and not have ads everywhere, but the pop 2/3 wiki is still available and easy enough to use.

You can view the companion info here: http://popmod.wetpaint.com/page/Heroes (For some reason I decided to call them Heroes instead of just calling them Companions. Not sure what I was thinking back in 2009  :roll:) Feel free to update it if any of the companion stats have changed.

Very nice work :grin: Helped me put together a new team when starting a new game.

Minor Typo: Lists Donavan as 5 looting, instead of 5 training :wink:

Edit: For those who are interested, and because I didn't see it listed in FAQ: Sara, Julia, Kaverra, Rayne, Siggy, Donavan, Jocelyn, Boadice, Lethaldrin, Roland, and Fredrick. Just about all the high level heroes except Alistair, for awesome training power, and many of the other nice heroes. Shame I couldn't get poor Rayne and Ansen.

Back
Top Bottom