Does Prophesy of Pendor have cheats on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Everything that worked in WB works in PoP, exactly the same.

However you will get the Cheater Achievement if you use the hand of god (kill enemies), or restore health cheats. If you get the cheater achievement you will not be able to get any other achievement, and I think total victory might not be possible (Really not sure about that one).

Oh, yeah, you get a warning (or two) about cheating before you 'go to hell'. Also, the cheat catching script is based on the key combinations, so it doesn't matter when you press the associated keys, you will get the 'achievement' even if cheats are disabled.

There is also some kind of trick that can be done on day one, but I am unfamiliar with it. I think a search for 'training ground cheat' might turn it up, if not try 'training ground noldor'.

You can do whatever you want, you just won't get the achievements.

The cheats work last time I checked, in fact I used the All Seeing Eye and Teleportation the other day, and once used the Hand Of God just to find out what the cheater achievement looked like.

(Yes, if I am following my marshall and he wants me to do a quest and is running away from me, I will just frigging teleport to the clown. Thats what messengers are for!)

Make sure you have cheats enabled from the WB loader (screen where you pick which mod you want to play)

angryjosh91138 said:
So if u cheat u cant do anything? I tried using the ctrl+x cheats and none of them worked.
Only a few of the cheats actually trigger the cheater achievement, they are the ones ManOfHonor described.

You can click CTRL-X to your hearts content, it wont trigger.

If CTRL-X doesnt work, you probably havent enabled cheats in the launcher for the game (or you are trying to level up a high level trooptype that requires many clicks).

I can just kill those Jatu bastards with my mind powers that knock them unconcious as long as they're in a battle on the hostile side.  :twisted:

ManOfHonor said:
There is also some kind of trick that can be done on day one, but I am unfamiliar with it. I think a search for 'training ground cheat' might turn it up, if not try 'training ground noldor'.

you talking about "salt trick"?

Can someone make it clear what a player with cheater achievement looses out on? What are those awards? What do they give? Larger e-genitalia... what else?

Ricox said:
Can someone make it clear what a player with cheater achievement looses out on? What are those awards? What do they give? Larger e-genitalia... what else?

WB FAQ, first page should talk about which cheats activate the cheaters achievement, it's only 2 cheats and only can be done during battles.

mayjori said:
ManOfHonor said:

Yeah, thats the name of it, I never bothered with it myself.

ManOfHonor said:
mayjori said:
ManOfHonor said:

Yeah, thats the name of it, I never bothered with it myself.

I would advise to pull the salt trick right after securing ones first castle. Gives a neat little gang to run around with, without beeing excessive in numbers(so you can leave the numbers to fortification) :p

Back
Top Bottom