MP Medieval Ottoman 1453: Walls of Constantinople

Users who are viewing this thread

Just to warn people, I had an RGL error the first few times I tried to load the mod, telling me that I had run out of video memory, something to do with loading shaders. Ticking 'Load Textures on Demand' in the launcher configure section solves this.

EDIT: A couple of things you may know about Artizan, but I thought I would mention them just in case: one of the Ottoman swords (the name begins with 'G' I think) is listed as having thrust as well as swing damage, but it only swings. The other thing is that the Ottoman throwing dagger doesn't have a thrust when in melee mode (I suppose this is because it replaces the throwing axe from native?), though this isn't a real problem.

After a short play I can say I am impressed by the Theodosian Walls. I like many of the armours and weapons as well, and it is good to see the polearms using a more believable animation for the 'overhead' attack. Unfortunately I crashed to desktop when we changed map to what appeared to be an open plain type map.

I am currently uploading to repository, will provide the link about 10 min.

Just a reminder, there is an event today, at 1800 gmt(2000 gmt+2) server detail and ts3 detail can be found on first message.(There will be channel for English-speaking players)

Here is repository link of mod, have fun...

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2925

5775114055_4db1dc9552_b.jpg

5775113773_3f0ba5cfa4_b.jpg
Some screenshots from the event.

Back
Top Bottom