MP Medieval Ottoman 1453: Walls of Constantinople

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks Artizan, I have installed it now.

I just went onto the server to have a look at some of the weapons (server was empty). I noticed a lot of the items still have strange stats (I remember these same issues from when you first released the mod); there is a 'byzantine helmet' for the cavalry which, though more expensive than the kettle hat before it, has much lower protection. Indeed, even the mail coif gives more protection than the byzantine helmet, despite the latter appearing to have a mail coif beneath. There are other items with unexpected stats, such as various Janissary caps which look as though they are nothing but linen, yet have a wide range of protection values. I think some weapons have small problems too, such as the default Latin mercenary polearm which has a damage value listed for both swings and thrusts, yet it cannot be swung in any direction.

I only mention these things in case you weren't aware of them. Obviously the mod is playable without them, but having armour and weapons being more or less effective than their appearance suggests is a little off putting for me.

I am looking forward to the event later though, should be fun  :smile:

Thank you Al Mansur, but I think there is also a problem with the texture and bump map, I am planning to redo them from stratch. The problem with collision mesh of the stairs is I didnt make a ramp like collision mesh for them :grin: I'll fix it for next version(which I am currently working on).

Back
Top Bottom