Neverwinter Nights 2

Users who are viewing this thread

theAthenian

Anyone played this game? It's so ****ing awesome!

I bet the expansion packs are good too!
I wonder if I should buy them...

Anyways, opinions and experiences are welcome.
Remember to use spoilers though  :grin:

Neverwinter Nights 2*

not separated :grin: capishe?

second I ****ing love the game :smile: , especially storm of Zehir where you have a group.

My favorite attack is magic missile (or something like that) and fav char is Khelgar :smile:

That dwarf is for the lolz. Always arguing with that demon girl xD

He is a damn beast at fighting too!

It's available pretty cheap on Amazon if you want to buy the whole set. Personally I think MoTB is the best of the three.

Kaedrin's PrC pack is quite good and features 46 prestige classes to choose from.

Finished the games a while ago as a Sorcerer 9/Paladin 2/Heartwarder 10/Swiftblade 9. Really hated the MoTB ending, but I doubt WotC would've allowed what I had in mind, so I'm going to imagine that part of the 4th Ed changes were a result of MoTB.

Of the NPCs I liked the Half-celestial the most. The Warlock comes a close second.

Nice  :grin:

What I love about this game is interactions with npcs.
Btw, I never figured how I unlock those classes in char start up menu. Do I need to finish the game first?

yayy! does anyone have a savegame close after the orc level (1st act I think?)

I don't to start all over again  :roll:

Kazzan said:
theAthenian said:
Also where's your avatar?  :eek:
As you can see it's pretty gone.

I used to play NWN 2 along with some friends, but that was a long time ago.
Whyyyy? It was pretty awesome.

I wonder will there ever be Nwn 3? i hope so and I also want it to have a mp mode.

"They are at least 7 Khelgars high."
":mad: Are you using me as a standard of measurement!?"
"I mean 4 Neeshkas high."
":smile: Thanks Grognar!"

MoTB is awesome, anyone else use the Kaedrin PrC Classes? Addes about 50 prestige classes and few basic ones.

Athenian get the platinum version already >:U

Edit: Frisian that includes nwn 2 as well? Holy crap. Anyone is familiar with Hamachi? I had a small group of people and we used Hamachi to set up a SoZ campaign, but lack of communication means it ended up in a failure.

As for my characters I prefer the Earth Genasi Fighter/Frenzied Zerker/Anointed Knight/Elemental Warrior with a longsword no shield to smash casters and a shield for the rest.

Bobthehero said:
Holy mother of god...

Anyone up for multiplayer campaign later?

I'd be down (I have a vent server if needed). I assume from NW2 onwards or something like that?

I have yet to even finish the expansions fully.

Back
Top Bottom