eny one know the Knights of hispania guild/server owner

Users who are viewing this thread

finplayer

Recruit
Hi

since i have not found knights of hispania or enything related to them in TW guild forums and some other places as well, id like to know if some one out there knows some one who runs the guild knights of hispania (if exist im assuming) or some one who is responsible for for running multiplayer server called knights_of_hispania

i was playing there and managed to got one kill, the player was afk and after he came back i got immedeat ban poll, before poll got through, only 4 players in server  playing deathmatch when i got banned, including me

if the player who banned me was admin and was afk and got hugely pissed that i killed him as he was afk id like to  him or some one who runs the server since it was quite unnesesary ban, i mean i only killed one person who appeard afk, if he had told the other 2 person not to kill him how was i supposed to know not to kill him...

eny how enougf with my explanations, if some one could be kind and point me to the one who runs the guild knights_of_hispania or the server i would be greatfull

ps. if this topic is in totally wrong place just inform me and il remove it

thank you.

ahh thank you, i thought that the poll never had time to go through since i got ban so fast i thought it was admin doing it, olso thanks for informing that ban poll's only last the time they last, allways thought they are pretty firm and final until cancelled out byt server owner/admins

Back
Top Bottom