Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know where i can freely download the FULL version of the 2001 Stronghold game? this game is 2nd to M&B and im a bit short on money right now

Ian

It's still sold.

On the other hand, if you get on IRC, or Kazaa or ...hell, I don't know what the latest download programs are these days... anyway, get on one of them -esp. IRC, they almost always have what you're looking for- you can download them. It's quite illegal, but so is half of the things we do on the net every day. If you do it, don't tell me about it, I dont' want to know. I bought mine legit at a discount sale. :razz:

If it's old or abandonware it might be on The Underdogs, but even that is considered a form of piracy by some. Try buying it online or from a local store, if it's cheap you should have no problem, if not, then let me welcome you to the real world - if you can't afford something, you save up and buy it. You don't steal it.

Also w@r3z is against the rules of the forum.

As Llandy said, VERY much against the rules. It's a legal issue, Armagan could get sued for this kind of talk, no one wants that. Discontinue this conversation immediately.

On a side note, i recently played a demo of stronghold 2, in german... I didn't find it nearly as fun as the original, and was pretty let down. But it was just the demo...and the fact that i couldn't read it didn't help :lol: Anyone know of an english demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom