Unghards kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

hey there, well, im here to ask if i can make a map, but in a diferent way, thelling you guys the history of the map, so in the end i release the map to you guys play, but i think the map needs a BIG history , a story well told,soo it is it, can i do this?
I'm constantly putting chapters in a single reply, those who are not are being translated to be better understood

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3040 <---- download

FIRST OF ALL i wish to tanks Whalen207 4 the traduction :smile:

=| Chapter One - "The Arrival"

1100 DC... The settlers discover an island near an archipelaego. It was covered in forest.
  They decided to lead a new life here. At the end of the day, the settlers remained
  on the island while the ships that carried them sailed back to civilization.

mb5b.jpg
mb4y.jpg
mb3dp.jpg
mb2y.jpg

at the end of the day,  they were all by ourselvs. in the nigth, in the jungle,..
mb9r.jpg
mb7u.jpg
mb8wp.jpg
mb7u.jpg

=| Chapter Two - "Growth and Corruption"

Three weeks later... The settlers had constructed some buildings and had begin shipping vast
  quantities of lumber back to their homeland. Immigration was signifiant. Ex-servants,
  other settlers and all sorts of crooks and theives made their new homes here.

Meanwhile... Sir Ranjunar was a seasoned, but corrupt miliary man. He received many honors in his
  careerand was given early leave. He quickly turned his life into that of miserly
  landlord in the settlers' home city of Drankstown. Sir Ranjunar soon came to the newly
  discovered island on an administration job; he was in charge of the local military detachment.
  A seargant in said detachment, known as "Seargant Friend" for his normally kind demeanor,
  immediately took a disliking to this new administrator, seeing through his veils of deception.

mb14c.jpg

mb17j.jpg
mb16p.jpg
mb21c.jpg
- village
mb18x.jpg
mb19q.jpg
mb21y.jpg
mb20ms.jpg

I like the idea but to get people on board I think you need to improve your English skills, especially when trying to write a story or "book". 

Are you trying to do an AAR or just a story?
Anyways you should have explained your idea better  :wink:

If you want I can translate it into proper English for you. Just PM me the raw story and I'll polish it up.
Also, when posting an image right click on the image, select "View Image" THEN copy the link.
And put it in between [IMGa][/IMGa]'s, but without the "a"s.

well its an history but in the end will be a huge city (playable) with 3 guilds, and one castle (then the guilds can figth to reach the POWER of the city , (becouse the tax of everiting goes to the castle) and will be guild figthing but i want to make a history too  :smile:

my english sukcs a lot!

If you are playing and making a story out of it, then I think you can call it AAR indeed.

AAR (After Action Report) - Storyline with images and it may or not have real facts from your gameplay.

chapter 4 --- Sir Ranjunar Plan, and the civil war

with the discovery of a mine Sir Ranjunar built a strong fortress, where the citizens would have securit, and he promised security to the citizens, since the city of Unghards still had no walls,
in a short time many citizens went to the stronghold, and there the base production was wine.
this has generated controversy between the cities, because now the profit was much lower,

and after three long years, the two cities were about to go to war
mb27k.jpg
mb26ox.jpg
mb25o.jpg
mb23f.jpg

Ranjunar soon began to tax the city Unghards, and to mistreat the citizens, and it was the end of the patiance of the settlers,
the war had exploded.

the first battle was the battle in woods, near Unghards city Sergeant had more troops but Ranjunar had well trained troops,
and then the battle started.who emerged victorious?
mb4u.jpg
mb3dg.jpg
mb2k.jpg
mb1y.jpg
Red: Sir Ranjunar
Black: rebel troops

WAAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II6LwFoVWDI&feature=player_detailpage

(i dont kno wy i recorded without sound so i put that music)
creditis goes to a mod i've donloaded Bandits v1.0

2- battle, the walls of ranguidar.

with the victory of civilians led by sergeant in the great forest, they were face to face with the fortress of Ranjunar. and there remained only the attack.

some good engineers built a catapult that toppled part of the wall. and it was the time of the attack.
mb5u.jpg
mb6k.jpg

waar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kemw1ywldw0

for those who do not understand. the city of unghards have lost

with the defeat at Fort. Sergeant ordered the construction of a small wooden fort near the fort for another day attack wen possible.
mb3t.jpg
mb2gq.jpg
mb1mo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTsoqjt8XQ
_________________________________________________________________________________________-
The Last Battle?

With the victory at small fort, sergeant and they troops ataked sir ranjuanar fort again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbPebLeHWII

(the quality is low i kno, but the video was about 400 mb and i opted for that.)
and about Ranjunar?(he comited suicide)
kiding, he was found on the dead bodies, at least he died with some honor

has anyone liking it?, it hard to make maps, (ai meshes trees object etc...) and takes a lot of my time , so i was wondering if someone is enjoying.

The Last Battle?

With the victory on fort, sergeant and they troops ataked sir ranjuanar fort again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbPebLeHWII

(the quality is low i kno, but the video was about 400 mb and i opted for that.)
and about Ranjunar?(he comited suicide)
kiding, he was found on the dead bodies, at least he died with some honor

well, with the victory the city started to grow, and over the years had the creation of an castle *fort, and a new marketplace and
a senate
mb30i.jpg
mb29x.jpg
mb28.jpg
mb27i.jpg

with peace, the city growth a lot.
mb42.jpg

but this growth  has awakened looks from other realms. this may be not a good thing. or it may be?

bonus:
mb43g.jpg
mb44a.jpg
*mine island*

mb45c.jpg
mb46.jpg
mb47j.jpg
mb48i.jpg

mb49.jpg
mb50n.jpg
mb51i.jpg
mb52.jpg
mb54.jpg
mb55v.jpg
mb57.jpg

, the grow of the city actualy was a good thing, but atracted some bandits, nothing the town watches could not handle-it

2 new guilds have apear on the new land, one a big ship with a large ship that brought culture of another people
mb58j.jpg
mb59s.jpg
mb60t.jpg
mb61.jpg

and a noble house froom a noble, rich and known
mb64t.jpg

oh i forgot, a engenir apear in the city , to the city get well looked

This is actually a really awesome idea.
Sure, your English isn't the best, but who cares, we all understand the story.
I like it when people come up with new ideas such as these, and i think the map looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom