A few suggestins from me

Users who are viewing this thread

Ronin

Recruit
I've been playing this game since the moment I downloaded it. Last night I even couldn't sleep because of the last battle i won with my hero - I felt like I was in a real battlefield! Bodies everywhere, fighting knights, I tought I was dreaming! But there are somethings I thing that should be in the game:

1) Armor customisation-> I think it's a good idea to be able to draw a dragon or a lion or anything on your armor
2) More neutral cities and more places to sell the prisoners(in a town prison for example)
3) More clothing- a cloak would be good
4) Recieving titles while neutral - like knight or pladin. If you save some poor farmers from the bad thieves :grin: you could get some points and when you have enough you get a title.(knight, paladin, killer :shock: )
5) Tournaments between the factions - fight for your faction with your own armor, or if you are neutral you choose a faction.
6) Camp - your character should be able to do a camp for the night

I really like the camping idea, I don't like fighting in the darkness.
You could also add a new camping skill that increases the healing rate while camped.

It would be more realistic if titles were given by your vassal lords - not a bunch of peasants.

1) Armor customisation-> I think it's a good idea to be able to draw a dragon or a lion or anything on your armor

How about choosing / creating your own heraldry? This would be repeated on your surcoat and shield automatically once you buy a "heraldic shield" or "heraldic surcoat".

In fact, you can 'camp' in the taverns :razz:
Camping in the wilderness is inviting 40 Dark knights to go and slit your throats while you'll be sleeping.
Cloak is nice, and padded ones even add to armor. However, That would require extra animations... Not sure if it's that cruicial.

and have all your soldiers in the color/signia you chose (only when you have enough tactics level or something), maybe then i'll stop headshooting half my army :razz:

Like the idea of tournaments, the chance for everybody to have a days rest from war and joust till you drop!! Also like the customisable armour, shouldn't be too hard considering you can customise your face.

Ronin said:

There is another cool RPG which similar to this since it was sold on-line by Chapters - Siege of Avalon.

IIRC you had about dozen type of cloth/armor to equipe and could make really cool looking dude! :grin:

Found it!
http://www.rpgplanet.com/features/demos/siege/index.shtml

Beside standard shield, helm, leg and chest armor you can also have pants, cloak, belt, cloath (i.e. shirt) etc. cloaks looked really cool! :wink:
http://www.rpgplanet.com/images/image.asp?src=/features/demos/siege/siege6.jpg

Ronin said:
there are somethings I thing that should be in the game:

2) More neutral cities and more places to sell the prisoners(in a town prison for example)
4) Recieving titles while neutral - like knight or pladin. If you save some poor farmers from the bad thieves :grin: you could get some points and when you have enough you get a title.(knight, paladin, killer :shock: )
5) Tournaments between the factions - fight for your faction with your own armor, or if you are neutral you choose a faction.
6) Camp - your character should be able to do a camp for the night

1) id also like to see more places to sell off your prisoners. it should be in every city (taken that these are all moderately large cities (10000+ inhabitants) i think its certain that there are slave traders everywhere.
because no matter how high your prisoner skill is (and nobody would like to put the maximum number of points in there...) if your troops use mainly blunt weapons (or mag7 all heroes) you can always take everyone hostage. these prisoners also slow you down considerably.
some thing i dont like so much about prisoners is: right now its the best way to make money i think: blunt your river pirates and depending on how high your prisoner skill is you can get up to 4000 per "run". sell in zendar, repeat. after 6 hours you can buy anything, coz youll have 100000+ denarii. thing is, its boring, repetitive and no challenge. prisoner thing should be implemented differently, maybe enemies that got knocked down (!) by no matter what weapon type (even horse overrun :lol: ) and after that have only 5% or so of their original/maximum hitpoints left, are just too wounded and/or in pain to get up again (both legs muscles are cut by a sword slash, bones broken, leg gone :twisted: these kind of things...) and can be taken hostage/prisoner afterwards, given the battle doesnt last too long after that. in that case they would die coz of their heavy wounds.
that would also mean that blunt weapons could actually kill (which they could, it seemed to be the most common way to kill a heavily armoured soldier (also swords could do blunt damage) apart from thrusting/piercing).

3) it would be nice to be able to wear padded cloth unter your plate armor, or a chain chemise/shirt under your plate armor.
also wearing a robe over your armor (given its not plate armor, which is a bit bulky) would be a nice option (i always did this in morrowind, coz i thought looking like a mage to my enemies would make them shudder in fear, but hardly did they realize that i wore full heavy armor under the robe, they got struck by the heavens (erm...my blade that is).
that might seem indeed like magic :wink:

4)yep, and also as many missions for neutral characters as for the others. though i cant think of many right now :???:

Back
Top Bottom