The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Has companions been removed? I can't seem to find any, and I can't ask the tavernkeeper if he knows if anyone is looking to join a company such as mine?

Kingfisher1900 said:
Has companions been removed? I can't seem to find any, and I can't ask the tavernkeeper if he knows if anyone is looking to join a company such as mine?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222045.msg5481827.html#msg5481827
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,231208.msg5532120.html#msg5532120 item 7.

Please make the companions that you invite as nobles to a hunt, nobles. I gave some fiefs to them, only to find that every other Lord was criticising me for giving land to commoners.

I have a bug with the time length of various inter-kingdom deals. For example, when a truce has a length of 20 days, according to the faction notes window, it actually takes 20 weeks of game time for this contract to expire.

I know it is not a deal-breaker, but would be nice to get it standardized.

Regards

I did not start a new game after the last revision. Do you think it might be that, what causes the bug?

Have no other noticeable bugs, otherwise.

martin-bs said:
I did not start a new game after the last revision. Do you think it might be that, what causes the bug?
Have no other noticeable bugs, otherwise.
No, it is in v85 too. It is very simple to deal with bug. Just read 20 days mean weeks.

I guess I have this issue too... I didn't pay attention to it, but I had some war hungry factions finally getting a long peace time. In fact there was a time when almost all Europe was in peace... The dream of humanity, but please, not in my game! :twisted:

DrTomas said:
Best to report it at our repository bug thing. 20weeks is way too much for this game.
Bug report issued http://code.google.com/p/dev1257/issues/detail?id=95&thanks=95&ts=1339423901

Could someone give attention to the terrible spelling in some parts, particularly with the fortified manor, a seneshal and lots of other terms have really poor misspellings. It makes a great piece of work seem unpolished.

Glycerius said:
Could someone give attention to the terrible spelling in some parts, particularly with the fortified manor, a seneshal and lots of other terms have really poor misspellings. It makes a great piece of work seem unpolished.

I'm sure DrTomas would welcome your help here if you have the time :smile:, he has more pressing issues I am sure.

Various bug fixes.
Option to set in the mod to manualy/automaticly control your castle garrison.

I should really start doing a proper changelog...

A new game is recommended.

Alright, so in the next few coming revisions I'm going to do several things(not necessarily in that order):
1. Complete the companion system revision. Basicly set up the ability to recruit Companions even if you are not a lord anymore. I've got the concept down, I'll need to poke it a bit and see how it goes before sharing with all of you.
2. Patch up the more important things before starting on other features.
3. Improve the auto garrision side of things. So you people would want to use this one instead of the manual garrision :razz:

DrTomas said:
3. Improve the auto garrision side of things. So you people would want to use this one instead of the manual garrision :razz:

You add a new feature and then you change things so people will prefere the old one... you are great. :lol:

Already updated!

Back
Top Bottom