FEMP 2.41 + Malik Companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Cool  :grin: I'm using this, I didn't bother to download the big companion mod as its not compatible with anything easily but its nice that you put this together.

Iboltax said:
I didn't bother to download the big companion mod as its not compatible with anything easily but its nice that you put this together.
Malik has nicely combined it with Diplomacy and Diplo+PBOD...but yes, it isn't a nice "kit" as one would think it would be.

In any case, Ikaguia, I imagine this would require a new game? (Since I would assume you shift troops around...)

I've installed this mod (copied the contents over a fresh install of 2.41+bugfix) and now companion options in TweakMB are grayed out with regard to keeping my companions from leaving. 

Has anyone else encountered this? 

It's probably not that easy, but apparantly Floris' team is working in porting (some of) the companions into their mod - or possibly creating some, don't know what the status is on that.

There will be 5 new companions in the next version. This is unrelated to Maliks Companions. :wink:

Duh said:
After asking monnikje what you were talking about, he told me: Yes.  :razz:

Edit: This will be updated. No Wiki.
monnikje said:
Indeed: creating an entire wiki will be too much work, but creating such a graph can be done :smile:.

Heheh i missed these posts.
Yeah thats all we need.

Cheers team

Got the Night Bandits job.  Since i've never seen it before, i'm guessing that it's a new addition.

The problem I have with it is that the job description requires you to be alone, yet the bandits never spawn when i'm walking the streets at night.  I assume that this is because I have a bodyguard which means I am not "alone". 

Aside from disabling the bodyguard feature, is there a workaround available so that I can do the job?

Nvm, I got it now... you just have to keep walking the streets until you get mugged.  Your bodyguard will not be by your side at that time :razz:

Back
Top Bottom