Hawken FPS Mechcombat

Users who are viewing this thread

Hawken is fps mech-combat game focusing on multiplayer combatcentering around deathmatch and team deathmatch. They haven't announced a release date yet, but they do have some game play video up. It's being made by a small dev team of around nine people.They plan on it being a modestly priced download title. That said it looks like they're doing a amazing job for such a small team.

Here's their website and a Vid of the combat.

HAWKEN

Hawken Video

It caught my eye when someone posted some screens of it a few month back, and looking at that video now, it look even more promising.

I think I saw it in GameInformer a while ago, looked awesome.

Having loved Mechwarrior and all those games, this looks intriguing. Though I agree with the one commentor, destructible enviorments is a must...

Wonder if it is coming out this year or not. Only reason I would get a PS3 would be for the armored core games. Don't know why (well, other then money) they didn't bother releasing them on PC :sad:

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/scott-waugh-hawken-video-game-movie-357259

Wow, I thought this was fake. Wish I was in their damned beta already.

Got a closed beta key from PC Gamer earlier this week. Tried it. It's fun, like really fun. Definitely better than mechwarrior.

I was kind of frustrated at first, but it just has an interesting learning curve. Best match I got a 10 kill streak. It was awesome.

Definitely worse than MWO in every way I thought while playing it. This is the cod of mech games essentially.

Play this game if you just want to walk around killing things without actually having to aim hard or use strategy.

Back
Top Bottom