Fastest way to get renown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Aerond

Recruit
Hey, it seems that in F&S like in the original game you need loads of renown to join a faction. I'm just wondering, since i'm on day 122 and still got only 5 renown, is there any fast way to gain it? In WB you had tournaments but now... :/

What I ended up doing was picking a faction I did not want to join and start attacking their lords. You need a decent sized army that's well equiped for this though.

Just keep hunting down bandits and win battles. You get more renown if you win a battle where you are outnumbered. So bringing an entire army to take down a handful of bandits give you less renown than doing it with a few elites.

If you see a farmer in a tavern, grab the quest from him to rid his village of bandits; I got ~19 renown each time I did that.

My renown gain has been pathetic despite thrashing the Tsar repeatidly it was something like 40; my shortcut to joining a faction was to storm a castle and then offer my sword to a King.

Get a quick army supposedly full cavalries fight those you can beat have a tracker hero and manage to not go over 50 men for best renown results after battles.

Back
Top Bottom