Runtime error!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

baronzemo

Banned
I have just bought WF&S, but it always gives runtime error especially before and after battles.
It says
Runtime Error
Program: C....
blah blah blah

I have got 30gb free space in my hard disc, and there is no virus in my pc. what can I do? It gives this error every ten-twenty minutes. I will lose my mind  :smile: , please help!

1º post the screen of error.
2º info you pc config.
3º be more detailed about the error, what were you doing in this  battle, granadiers, or only pistol and muskets.
4º calm dawn.

Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
Intel i7
Ram: 4gb 
Video card: Nvidia GeForce 230 M

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

It gives this error before the war(of course with pistols, muskets, grenades) starts, or after it finishes. every ten-twenty minutes as i said)

Try lowering your battle sizes, turn graphics down gradually.

A runtime error might mean any number of things, but it's often graphics or memory related.  Cut down the things that may be straining either.

Try to search, download and install new "Microsoft visual C++" (its free), maybe that will help.

xenoargh said:
Try lowering your battle sizes, turn graphics down gradually.

A runtime error might mean any number of things, but it's often graphics or memory related.  Cut down the things that may be straining either.

ok, I will try.

Tal said:
Try to search, download and install new "Microsoft visual C++" (its free), maybe that will help.

thanks for suggestion but I have already downloaded it.

I have done everything : reducing corpse number to zero, battle size to 50, graphics low, redownloaded c++, but nothing helps

Woah woah woah woah
I have the same error as he does, I have lowered graphics and nothing works. I think the problem lies in the recent c++ update as it worked well before now I get the startup error
Please dont let the thread die out

Back
Top Bottom