The Melting Pot Version 2(not an update)

Users who are viewing this thread

Great map, although I could not enter the building with a dome on it, at the end of the sandy part of the town. And I would be very very happy if you could make a monastery at the border of the snowy territory, a church with some little houses, and a wall around it. It would be great for RP purposes. A little island would be great too, outlaws will surely miss the beauty of forcing the slaves to work for them. I saw that at commoner town's market the ragged cloth is doubled, and I can't buy padded leather there. I also missed leather cap, straw hat and other peasant hats from the commoner market. Are these misses intended?
(ps.: sorry for my bad English)

Belaba said:
Great map, although I could not enter the building with a dome on it, at the end of the sandy part of the town. And I would be very very happy if you could make a monastery at the border of the snowy territory, a church with some little houses, and a wall around it. It would be great for RP purposes. A little island would be great too, outlaws will surely miss the beauty of forcing the slaves to work for them. I saw that at commoner town's market the ragged cloth is doubled, and I can't buy padded leather there. I also missed leather cap, straw hat and other peasant hats from the commoner market. Are these misses intended?
(ps.: sorry for my bad English)
Lol yeaa,, woops forgot to match the door, will have that fixxed tonight man.
CalenLoki said:
First bug - no map guide :razz:
will get that for you tomorrow sir! :grin:

2 Suggestions

1. Add a water troff to wooden castle.

2. Please add some stock to the items in commoner because I started a faction and we got tooken over and practically couldn't do anything back because we had no where to get items and it was really frustrating. I had to get a spy to get it back and ninja it but I don't think you should have to do that to get the castle back. Also - no one stocks the commoners because its not very profitable due to the price of iron ore.

-Lemon- said:
the price of iron ore.

Yeah, what's with the huge price hike? It's nice as a miner, but terrible as an engineer. It's not even profitable to make weapons in the sand commons unless you solely make two handed weapons, and even then you always run the higher risk of being mugged by outlaws.

Also, it seemed that I made less money as I made more of a single weapon. Is this the case? If it is, then maybe the iron prices are so high because the stock count is so low, but even on the day of launch I saw stocks over 300 with the same price as at 0. Maybe your price scaling vs. supply is broken?

Scene 7 map overview (someone else can draw on it :razz:)

Snow is northwest part of map IMO

Scene7Overview.jpg

Orion said:
-Lemon- said:
the price of iron ore.

Yeah, what's with the huge price hike? It's nice as a miner, but terrible as an engineer. It's not even profitable to make weapons in the sand commons unless you solely make two handed weapons, and even then you always run the higher risk of being mugged by outlaws.

Also, it seemed that I made less money as I made more of a single weapon. Is this the case? If it is, then maybe the iron prices are so high because the stock count is so low, but even on the day of launch I saw stocks over 300 with the same price as at 0. Maybe your price scaling vs. supply is broken?
well considering the numbers iron ore is sold/bought at 1050 and iron bars sold at 450 which is 1800 when you smelt and sell the 4 bars. That being said, 450 isnt so bad IMO, considering you can make plenty of money just from smelting..I dont know if i will keep the iron ore at 1050 the next level lower would be 750..
Thanks for posting the overview huseby btw... :grin: i have been busy lately but i will mess with it later on

When looking out of the windows of the waterside inn (just northeast of the wood fort in the overhead view) water and terrain get graphically anomalous.  Is this just me or the engine?

Full res screenshot

Apex said:
When looking out of the windows of the waterside inn (just northeast of the wood fort in the overhead view) water and terrain get graphically anomalous.  Is this just me or the engine?

Full res screenshot
its because your teleporting to a building(interior) underground

Sand Castles jail is broken. When you open it, it is impossible to close, as it goes into the wall/door.

Wood Castle needs a place to heal horses. Also, in wood castle, the if you are going to the area on the roof with the flag, if you fall onto other parts of the roof on accident, the only way to get down is to jump off and get hurt quite badly. Luckily for me, this has only been to my advantage (a couple of people and I captured the castle because two people from another faction got stuck out there and got hurt badly by our archers and then killed with a sword by me). I will provide a screen shot later, because what I just said is probably very confusing.

In the last building right before the bridge (if you're crossing the bridge from sand town, it's on the right) in sand town, on the second floor, one of the entrances to the rooms has a graphical error. I will provide a screenshot later.

I don't know if this is a bug, but if you go into the entrance of a mine, without actually entering it, the you can see through the walls into the outside world... not a big deal, and it might only be for sand and stone, or it might just be a problem on my side. Screen shot later if needed.

Similarly, I can't remember the name of it, it started with an L, but a certain type of armor if worn make you slightly see-through. Again, this might have been just me, and it might have only happened with my factions color at the time (black). I'll try to get a screen shot later.

Also, would it be possible to display a list of which # spawns you where when you die? There's probably a list somewhere, I'm just to much of an idiot to find it e_e

Apoca said:
Sand Castles jail is broken. When you open it, it is impossible to close, as it goes into the wall/door.

Wood Castle needs a place to heal horses. Also, in wood castle, the if you are going to the area on the roof with the flag, if you fall onto other parts of the roof on accident, the only way to get down is to jump off and get hurt quite badly. Luckily for me, this has only been to my advantage (a couple of people and I captured the castle because two people from another faction got stuck out there and got hurt badly by our archers and then killed with a sword by me). I will provide a screen shot later, because what I just said is probably very confusing.

In the last building right before the bridge (if you're crossing the bridge from sand town, it's on the right) in sand town, on the second floor, one of the entrances to the rooms has a graphical error. I will provide a screenshot later.

I don't know if this is a bug, but if you go into the entrance of a mine, without actually entering it, the you can see through the walls into the outside world... not a big deal, and it might only be for sand and stone, or it might just be a problem on my side. Screen shot later if needed.

Similarly, I can't remember the name of it, it started with an L, but a certain type of armor if worn make you slightly see-through. Again, this might have been just me, and it might have only happened with my factions color at the time (black). I'll try to get a screen shot later.

Also, would it be possible to display a list of which # spawns you where when you die? There's probably a list somewhere, I'm just to much of an idiot to find it e_e
KK i will fix the jail, Add in the horse healing stations and the glitch on the wooden castle flag area, But the mines being see through is a "bug" from the scene prop(nothing I can personally fix) And spawn ppoint should be around your castle or if you are a commoner you will spawn in the villages etc. Note if your faction captures the villages or both you aquire the spawn points linked to them, there are 5 for each capture point. IE if you are part of RED faction and you own the steepe village then you will spawn at the 5 points in your castle or the 5 at the town , owning more means more spawn points just like if you were to take over another castle

Edit: BTW ty for taking the time to post up the map bugs :grin:

Apoca said:
That's not a scene bug, but a mod one - presuming you mean "Lamellar Vest" (lamellar_vest_khergit). I got Joss to edit the texture for banner color, then found out in game that it was slightly transparent; I guessed it was something to do with shader settings, but I couldn't see any difference from other armors that looked fine. Since there is another non colored version of that armor (lamellar_vest), I just left it in there and forgot about it; but I'll add it to the todo list and take another look sometime.

Back
Top Bottom