download: female versions of WFAS armors

Users who are viewing this thread

Will check out, ive been having a doesn't look right moment with my female companions and most of the heavy armors I want to give them..  :shock:

Didn't seem to work quite right for me.

Most of the armors, even the male armors, have weird texture problems. Large patches of white everywhere.

Hmm well so far no oddities on my end the armor fits them perfectly... at least in the constructs of waist and shoulders...

Going to do some more testing hopefully with less people on the field difficult to inspect troops in 700 man battles.. where most
of your men do not spawn if at all.. lol  :mrgreen:

It is a definite improvement over the instant manly body the stock armor gives my female companions for certain. Thanks for posting this.

Jarl Chao said:
Good job, although the armors don't look very good. But first this is a acceptable fix.  :smile:

To be fair, a lot of the male armors look 'off' even in the base version, the shoulders seem too high so in most you have no neck!

New version with fixed normals and other stuff by Xenoargh uploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?09vuyy11pmbszjz
Also, I agree that some stuff looks a tiny bit off, but that is because these frames were done automatically. If I have time I may redo them by hand.
Also, first post updated with screenshots!

A few of the bandoliers are clipping in the feminine frames.  Could fix that, but I'm supposed to finish a huge design doc for a proposal this evening.  Maybe tomorrow night.

Looks pretty good. Does need some fixing here and there tho, but looks like that's being taken care of already!

I was going to say the bows were floating but then I realized they were floating on my male characters..  :shock:

Going to check the updated skins, great job.

Download link is expired.  Would someone be so kind as to reupload this somewhere, or direct me to whatever is currently the best solution?  I'm tired of female companions running around looking like they're going on a picnic.

Back
Top Bottom