Special Rules:
Commoners drop no gold on death

Release: 4th May 2011 (11am CET)

Server: sF_PW_Mod_Server

Scene: Scene_7

Size: 820KB

Overview:

Pictures:
Factions: Crusader Castle - Nomad Mountain Valley Camp - Commoners City - Seafaring people Ships Fortress - Sarranid Castle
factionsoverview.jpg

Landscape:

[URL=http://img190.imageshack.us/i/oasisoverview.jpg/]
[URL=http://img195.imageshack.us/i/landscapes.jpg/]

Nomadic Faction
[URL=http://www.pic-upload.de/view-9849703/mb_warband-2011-05-05-18-56-58-46.jpg.html]

Sarranid Faction

Crusader Faction

Marine Faction

Work in the mine

Drink after work

Bug reports and suggestions are welcome!
Suggestions: http://staehlerne-faust.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=789
Bug Report:  http://staehlerne-faust.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=788

Teamspeak 3:
ts304.zap-h​osting.com Port: 7​000

Looks like a very cool map, but do you have any idea how much racism and idiocy that you will promote by bringing IRL religions into this game? Oh well, good luck, i guess.

Keep cool, this is a game and we believe that the users of this forum are matured and able to handle the "-isms".

I don´t think that "The Holy Crusade" is worser than "Desert War", but it´s only my humble opinion.

If we offended someone with our poorish namegiving, we are willing to change this.

Edit: We will change the description and the name of the map soon.

The ingame problems caused by race and religion are far too much for any group to deal with. I suggest changing the name and backstory to fit a more fictional setting while leaving the option to use the events of real life.

Splintert said:
The ingame problems caused by race and religion are far too much for any group to deal with. I suggest changing the name and backstory to fit a more fictional setting while leaving the option to use the events of real life.

Done...  :roll:

Apart of comments like this one:
Whalen207 said:
Put Osama's mansion in the map.
Seriously.
..seriously? :shock:

..I do not see any problem with bringing MEDIEVAL historic faction/conflicts to the game. Some people just overreacting at any sound of christian/muslim conflict.

When you people played Medieval Total War have you seriously have problem with Crusaders invading Palestine? I did not have problem with playing Teutonic Order and destroying Poland. THIS IS JUST A GAME!

Map looks really cool.. I mean hot :wink:

..just a question to add:
This bridges in the middle of the map...can they be lifted to sail from one side to another?

NOVICIUS said:
[...]
Map looks really cool.. I mean hot :wink:

..just a question to add:
This bridges in the middle of the map...can they be lifted to sail from one side to another?

Yes, the 2 bridges can be lift up. One bridge from the one side, the other from the other side.

Let's just say that IRL religions have been forbidden to practie on a few servers for a reason. It always ends with one part going " KILL ALL THE MUSLIM" or "JIHAD" and then kills everyone arund them. It's a game, but the population is as stupid as always.

True...BUT:

We want (I guess) players to be IC as much as possible. If you play as Templar in Eastern like map (Holy Land) and you REALLY get into IC mod then you will shout: You Saracen!!! (btw in medieval there was no word Muslim used as well as word Chrisian..Infidel rather)

I see that we (Western point of view) are quite comfortable with OUR crusaders but we struggle to accept jihad as something equally epic and inspiring.

Problem is only in transferring modern issues to the Medieval Game World. Problem should be challenge not avoid...

Last point: From my experience it will be EU/white/christian who would play jihadist and shouting: Kill Crusaders!!! :wink:

If some of you remember back in DODO Island the Commone Rebellion (which I was in) The back round of it was the bluvards killing and harassing Muslim/Arab citizens in the market place. Then everything else fell in place.

I also love the map and I hope you might let someother servers take it. I just dont like the whole KOS Commoner and Outlaw thing on your map  :neutral:

NOVICIUS said:
I do not know what to say. I saw some players on but..I tried to get on and it crash my game everytime. Is it only my issue?

Dunno, seems to work fine for many players, at least no one else reported this issue.
Any chance you used your PW folder for mapping, and not a copy of the folder? This is the only cause for this issue I can imagine. Did you tried a fresh install of PW already?
If so, and even a fresh install couldn´t solve the problem, ask Vornne perhaps he can help you to locate the problem.

sorry..it was my fought. Your map crash game if you have edit mod on..I just forgot about it :oops:

Great map. I have played a little and I shell be back to explore more. I love new maps..especially well made maps. Crusaders Castle is just beautiful. :grin:

I believe that all EU players should ignore difference of opinions about rules and support server which has player base at the moment. How you said many times: something has to be right in this server if ppl like to play on it :wink:

Right... I think I just get banned (it say: wrong key)

I have to say that your forum is so German that is hard to see it friendly for international community.

My story: I was trying new map. I join Teutonic Order to have nice and peacefull life and visit this beautiful castle. Everybody spoke German so I did not understand really what is going in the faction. I decide to practise some engineering and being helpfull.

Suddenly I was attack by member of my faction with axe. I fought he just want to die as he spoke something in German to me. I killed him with the branch and decided to come back to my work.

Some other German speaking guy attacked me from behind and killed me. I quit game to calm it down as I did not know what is going on. I post about map which I really like and I decide to come back. I found out that my game key is not authorised :shock:

So..What is going on?
And can you open ban thread in this forum..please.

PS. I like to be honest with you so just to let you know that I shell play on my different account just to explore map a little more.
(why people just love to ban sir Red? :lol:)

NOVICIUS said:
Right... I think I just get banned (it say: wrong key)

I have to say that your forum is so German that is hard to see it friendly for international community.

My story: I was trying new map. I join Teutonic Order to have nice and peacefull life and visit this beautiful castle. Everybody spoke German so I did not understand really what is going in the faction. I decide to practise some engineering and being helpfull.

Suddenly I was attack by member of my faction with axe. I fought he just want to die as he spoke something in German to me. I killed him with the branch and decided to come back to my work.

Some other German speaking guy attacked me from behind and killed me. I quit game to calm it down as I did not know what is going on. I post about map which I really like and I decide to come back. I found out that my game key is not authorised :shock:

So..What is going on?
And can you open ban thread in this forum..please.

Update: Rules for the sF_PW_Mod Server! Scroll down there link to our sF PW Forum.

Dhatman said:
Overview sF PW Forum:

News                                                          =English
Suggestions and Discussion                      =English and German
Unban Request                                          =English and German
Rules                                                          =English
Tavern                                                        =English
Clans, Guilds, Houses - Recruitment Center=Every language

NOVICIUS said:

Some other German speaking guy attacked me from behind and killed me.

I found out that my game key is not authorised :shock:

So..What is going on?

Yes, i even noticed such things, that sometimes a group join a faction and dont let guys in, which are not their language, in my opinion, i think we, the clanleader should discuss about it, cause it is annoying.

NOVICIUS said:
I found out that my game key is not authorised :shock:

So..What is going on?

Don't worry, you shouldn't be banned from our server. I have at the moment the same problem, can't join, same is written with "key is not authorised". We will look forward, that this failure will disapear.

Best regards,
sF_Amalrich_CL

Back
Top Bottom