• Yes ill be playing Fire and Sword alot more than Warband

Votes: 66 6.7%
  • No ill be playing Warband alot more than Fire and Sword

Votes: 259 26.5%
  • Im not sure im 50/50

Votes: 246 25.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't say if it's better or worse, it's just... different. But if you'd put a gun against my head and force me to choose I'd choose original Warband.

Honestly I'm surprised that the poll is pretty even.  I've only been playing F&S for about 3 hours and I'm already getting sick of it.  Just not finding it very fun.

Bah, going with Warband too by the way I'm hearing things...

I'll give them a month or so to fix things up or I'm labelling this game as a disappointment. (Let's just say I setted my standards way to high for this release)

I was having some great fun playing battle of fastest on a server i made that got quite a few people on at some points. But all of the servers right now are running the game on medium speed (improper and fail). So I think alot of players are getting worse impressions because of that right off the bat.

That being said Warband is a WAY more polished experience, but you guys really shouldn't have expected as much from a 13.50 standalone DLC.

I will be playing both games, but mostly warband still until battle servers with proper settings get set up.

Fire and Sword is awesome, been playing it nonstop since I got it.  Obviously its basically an expanded Warband so you cant really say its better than Warband, but its new and fresh so Ill definitely be playing this more than warband for the time being.

Probably wont be going back to Warband 1 player, not so sure about multiplayer either...I think I would miss carrying 3 guns  :mrgreen:.  Very happy with Fire and Sword so far.

I really haven't seen anything that I didn't enjoy more in Warband. The character creation is gimped and things are made to be unnecessarily frustrating to start with, making the first impression a little hard to get over when all it did was make me want to play Warband again instead.

Salty said:
Fire and Sword is awesome, been playing it nonstop since I got it.  Obviously its basically an expanded Warband so you cant really say its better than Warband, but its new and fresh so Ill definitely be playing this more than warband for the time being.

Probably wont be going back to Warband 1 player, not so sure about multiplayer either...I think I would miss carrying 3 guns  :mrgreen:.  Very happy with Fire and Sword so far.

FWaS is NOT an 'expanded' warband.

It's more like an alternate upgrade from Vanilla. So much missing features that they could've just copypasta'd from Warband, so much things are done in a sloppy way, it's safe to say this game is the biggest disappointment of the year so far.

Salty said:
Obviously its basically an expanded Warband
I love how they expanded it by taking out ruling your own kingdom, playing a female character, removing tournaments and "un-polishing" the game.

Back
Top Bottom