Corrupt Official

Users who are viewing this thread

Citizen_Kane

Sergeant at Arms
I have made a new RP character named Corrupt_Official. I made this topic because its getting annoying when I need t explain my Rp over and over again to people. I do bribes, rig votes, I can go on forever, as long as the price is good. Also I would appreciate if you guys didn't come up to me and say "Its a corrupt official! killz him!" Then try to murder me. If you dont know already thats metagaming. Anyway just wanted to get you guys familiar to him because Im going to play as him a lot.

Meh,
I was planning to make a Assassins guild as I've been playing Assassins creed brotherhood,
and I started to play under the name Ezio_Auditore_Da_Firenze.
But the thing is, rarely does anyone use their brains to RP.

Well for the record if I'm manning the draw bridge and someone dressed in all black and wearing a black hood and carrying a poison dagger shows up on my doorstep I'm inclined not to let them in regardless of what they say.  That's not metagaming, it's called stereotyping (which is generally a good thing to do when it comes to survival).  Also for the record, you don't need a legitimate reason to deny someone access to your castle/territory...it could be for something as little as not liking the way someone looks...so I wish people would stop crying 'metagaming' every time they are denied something they want to do.  "Sorry this is our land, and I don't like you".  Simple enough.

Huseby said:
Well for the record if I'm manning the draw bridge and someone dressed in all black and wearing a black hood and carrying a poison dagger shows up on my doorstep I'm inclined not to let them in regardless of what they say.  That's not metagaming, it's called stereotyping (which is generally a good thing to do when it comes to survival).  Also for the record, you don't need a legitimate reason to deny someone access to your castle/territory...it could be for something as little as not liking the way someone looks...so I wish people would stop crying 'metagaming' every time they are denied something they want to do.

This is so true. So many times a heavily armed outlaw comes up, with numerous weapons and, not to put too fine a point on it, looking as suspicious as hell. Its not metagaming when you are in charge of who gets in and out of a castle to take a look at a person and say: Likely to case trouble, not worth letting him in.

Metagaming is when I come up to your castle and loiter there, then ask to see the king. They would look at my name "Suspicious Pilgrim" and say "Hey! He's suspicious! And he also has a space in his name!"

I wouldn't ask to see the king, thats a noob tactic.

Oh, if only my mortal form could understand thine secret, oh great one. I bow to your superior knowledge and pray that i might one day surpass your expectations!

Back
Top Bottom