[Werewolf] [Archive] Game III Sign Up, FULL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Grandmaster Knight
Welcome to Werewolf Game III.

Player List:

1. Yoshiboy
2. Highlander
3. ArabArcher35
4. Roborob
5. Leprechaun
6. Rathyr
7. Marsec
8. Wen Yang
9. Merentha/Iceblzzrd
10. Jerky
11. AN4Sh
12. FesFesFes
13. Adaham

Dead:

Do not post in this Topic unless you intend to play the game!
Do not sign up unless you can play regularly for at least a week, if not up to a month.

The rules follow:

There are three teams; the Villagers, the Werewolves, and the Vampire. There will be two Werewolves in this game, both on the same team. There will be one Vampire. The other ten players are Villagers. Players will recieve their roles randomly by PM upon singing up.

The Werewolves do as you think they would. They PM me at night with their choice of who to lynch, after PMing each other to agree.
The Vampire, a new role, is similar to the Werewolves. During the night, s/he PMs me with his/her choice to 'Bite'. Then, the next day, night, and day, nothing happens. The second night after, however, the bitten Villager turns into a Vampire as well, unless the herbalist placed Garlic above their door any of the two nights preceding. If the Vampire bites a Werewolf, that Werewolf is neutralized the next night. If the Vampire is eaten by the Werewolves, s/he is dead.
One of the Villagers has the power of Seer. This power enables him to divine one other player during the night to find out if they may be a Werewolf or Vampire. Two Villagers have the power of Herbalist. They place both wolfsbane and garlic above one person's door per night.

There are two stages, day and night. During the day, everyone discusses the probabilities of who may be a werewolf. Then they decide who to lynch. To lynch, players vote by writing Vote: Name. To remove a vote, one must write Unvote: Name. One may then vote another player. One may also vote Vote: NoLynch, which, in essence, is abstaining from voting.

To lynch, there must be a majority vote on one play; i.e. of 13, there must be 7 votes, of 12, there must be 7 as well.

During the night, no one may post, and the werewolves PM me with their choice to slaughter. Wolves may confer by PM at any time during the night.
Also, the seer PMs me with their suspicion, which I will then reveal to them whether it is a wolf or not, and the herbalists with their choices.

In the morning, someone will be dead, and the play continues with day.
The game continues until the werewolves are dead, or the number of Werewolves, or Vampires, is equal or greater than all other players.

Hints: As a seer, you do not want to claim it until later in the game.
Discuss all your actions before you do them, and post late in the day.
Do not bandwagon, i.e. do not jump onto the same vote as someone else, lest they think you are the wolf.

Questions are welcome. Please join.

Question - if a vampire bites a villager and the villager becomes a vampire, do the two vampires team up together?  assume they do, but I can't be sure.

EDIT: and what happens if a vampire gets lynched? Same as for the werewolves, i.e. revealed?

Me, me!

I know, I'm new, but I've been reading down the last two games, and all I can say is that they definitely look like lots of fun.  :mrgreen:

Ive played the last two games, you might as well sign me up for this one too.  Note: if someone new wants to play, I will gladly relinquish my place.  So, just because all thirteen slots are taken doesn't mean that you can't boot me out of mine!

can i still come in?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee.....

i didn't count

edit: Now I counted, **** seems I'm too late...

edit 2: Now I counted again and I think I`m nr. 13....if James is not included.

Well, Rathyr wasn't playing in the last one, as he was co-ordinating things. So probably James won't be playing this time, as he'd know who the wolves and vampire were.
So, you're 13th.
Players:
1. Yoshiboy
2. Highlander
3. ArabArcher35
4. roborob
5. Leprechaun
6. Rathyr
7. Marsec
8. Wen Yang
9. Merentha
10. Jerky