Taragoth's head artist and friends Art Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok as usual I got carried away with an idea. So here's the results

free-loader2.jpg
free-loader1.jpg

This goes with the Enlist Mod. Thanks to Caba'drin pointing it out to me that it's already been ported to Warband. Although the guy who ported it PM'd me and said he's not going any further with it  :cool:

Lets see what happens in between doing Art work for Rigale & Floris :wink:

PS I'll keep posting my stuff here, if you are a new artist in the M&B world or have been around for a while, feel free to post your work here! All credit will be given.

i might not follow this board but they are awsome made  :shock:
now, ill test the mod later this week  :twisted:
keep it up  :grin:

foesto

Hey everyone, this needs to be improved but will eventually be my main menu, thanks again to taragoth and Ethik Mantis for their advice :smile:  enjoy!

main_menu_nord.jpg

:shock: I'm liking it so far, keep it up man!  :grin:

Edit.

While I'm here I might as well show my new screens

warning can be big files
mb1-3.jpg
loadscreen2-1.jpg
main.jpg
escape.jpg

Your still here? I thought you ran away like Nordo :neutral: .. btw people Nordo told me he's done with Taleworlds for now :sad: sux cause his thread is very popular.

taragoth said:
Your still here? I thought you ran away like Nordo :neutral: .. btw people Nordo told me he's done with Taleworlds for now :sad: sux cause his thread is very popular.

I check back here every day, but to be honest haven't played Mount and Blade for ever

New image for freelancer in game menu

3fwkzz7

cheers mate, I may need your expertise in the near future, only having a few small tiers of troops makes soldiering a bit boring I'd guess :grin: Come join the dev team :wink:

taragoth said:
cheers mate, I may need your expertise in the near future, only having a few small tiers of troops makes soldiering a bit boring I'd guess :grin: Come join the dev team :wink:

Let me know what needs to be done and I'll see what I can do :wink:, might get me back into M&B again

Back
Top Bottom