Taragoth's head artist and friends Art Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

taragoth said:
Here's something I did while bored in the middle of the night. Hope you like it Nordo.

nordous0001.gif

Gothy, it's great! :grin: Thanx my friend. :smile:

And your work is amazing. Perhaps you'll want to wait with some screens because the present I've mentioned is some books with fabulous illustrations. I'm going to recover them from my old appartments and try to scan it. If things will go well you're going to have a set of great and unique pictures that can't be found in the web. :smile:

Nordous said:
taragoth said:
Here's something I did while bored in the middle of the night. Hope you like it Nordo.

nordous0001.gif

Gothy, it's great! :grin: Thanx my friend. :smile:

And your work is amazing. Perhaps you'll want to wait with some screens because the present I've mentioned is some books with fabulous illustrations. I'm going to recover them from my old appartments and try to scan it. If things will go well you're going to have a set of great and unique pictures that can't be found in the web. :smile:

Oh awesome! cheers mate you rock!  :mrgreen:

Maybe you might like a copy of my mod wallpaper, it's just a joke name but I like it, it's my pet name for Warband.

Also people, I just got word I have an interview with BHP tomorrow so hopefully this means I won't be as active (daily) on the forums as I am now heh  :wink:

I'll post my wallpaper up for you shortly Schmidz, btw what size is your screen?

taragoth said:
Maybe you might like a copy of my mod wallpaper, it's just a joke name but I like it, it's my pet name for Warband.

Also people, I just got word I have an interview with BHP tomorrow so hopefully this means I won't be as active (daily) on the forums as I am now heh  :wink:

I'll post my wallpaper up for you shortly Schmidz, btw what size is your screen?

:shock: all the best with the interview mate,

the resolution is 1366 x 768

Thanks mate again :razz:

taragoth said:
try this for size

qww.jpg

enjoy!  :mrgreen:

thanks mate that looks great... I was wondering if you've ever done an old fashion sort of map, well rather take a map like Calradia and then turning it into an old version, if that makes sense :smile:...

Hey Gothy, I have something for you.

I promised to resend it to Cromcrom but forgot. It was intended to illustrate ambush screen. I think you can work something out of it. :grin:
ambush.jpg

ambushtransparent.png

And here's my present, Gothy:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

p0012.png

p0024.png

p0030.png

117cba49.png

I will be happy if you use them to illustrate Rigale. :smile:

And the funny part is that it is 1/100 of all I got now. I have traced my favourite books and now I have them in PDF and Djvu. I extract illustrations from them. So I guess I'll just send you them all in .rar...
IT'S AN ENOURMOUS ****LOAD OF FINE HI-RES PICTURES THERE :shock: :shock: :shock:

taragoth said:
:shock: wOOo! GOT EM...wow.

Will you manage? :smile:

Do you have torrent client? I can send you torrent shortcuts so you download everything by yourself.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20299864/%5Brutracker.org%5D.t1277095.torrent
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20299865/%5Brutracker.org%5D.t2559630.torrent

Hi guys, I've got limited internet at the moment will be back as soon as I can, maybe with some new art.. :wink: See you soon Warband & Rigalites!

-Gothy

taragoth said:
Hi guys, I've got limited internet at the moment will be back as soon as I can, maybe with some new art.. :wink: See you soon Warband & Rigalites!

-Gothy

I didn't ever expect myself to get so anxious to see some of your new work. :eek:

Justa little spoiler on something I'm working on, this is not official it's just a work in progress, please let me know what you think, I went for the heshian look because of the 'worker' side of Rigale, the logo is new, again not official. I change my mind allot, but I'm told that's a good thing.See you all soon!

-Gothy  :mrgreen:

mb2-4.jpg

I really came to LOVE the one that is already implemented... This new one has a weird feeling, I really prefer the first one :smile:

Roger that boss, like I said it's a concept, just getting the old creative juices flowing again after my short break. Open for business again!

-G  :mrgreen:

Hi guys here's something I put together recently, One is for a Warband mod the other is me mucking around with the Mount & Blade style images. Enjoy!

unforgiven2.jpg
the_end_concept.jpg

Deep and dark, just like me. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom