Taragoth's head artist and friends Art Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTHY'S REMODIFICATON OF WARBAND MENUS AND BACKDROPS

Hi peoples, First of all I'd like to Thank Cernunos for the honor of working for such a excelent and creative mod and his continuing support. And the rest of the Taleworlds community for supporting and putting up with me. Also thanks to the Rigale Developers and the other various mod developers that give me and others a go! It's all about team work! Special Thanks to Cernunos, Nordous, Schmidy, Idibil ,Duh, Caba'drin and Monnikje.

If you are a new artist in the M&B world or have been around for a while, feel free to post your work here! All credit will be given.

MISSION

To create a unique look for the Rigale & Affiliated Mods in-game this will include and is not limited to the following

• Game Interface
  • Game Menus
  • Character Creation Panel
  • Also various town/castle/village menu backgrounds and unique or OSP menus.
* Please note this 'mod' for Rigale is on going and the color schemes or even backgrounds could change from time to time, With Cernunos's permission allot of images ect will be available as OSP and I encourage other Fourm members to showcase their own Warband art on this thread.

CONTRIBUTORS
  • Taragoth.

As always I have changed my mind, I'll have something to share soon, Instead of modifying others work I will be recreating 80% the menus ect from scratch with my own self made graphics, It seems to have been decided that Rigale will have a 'darker' menu effect. Feel free to comment and If you are a designer or texturer feel free to join in, As you all know also I have no problem doing banners for other mods, I spose like Cernunos said something along the lines of "Spreading our DNA through all mods.!" Enjoy!  :mrgreen:

taragoth said:
As always I have changed my mind, I'll have something to share soon, Instead of modifying others work I will be recreating 80% the menus ect from scratch with my own self made graphics, It seems to have been decided that Rigale will have a 'darker' menu effect. Feel free to comment and If you are a designer or texturer feel free to join in, As you all know also I have no problem doing banners for other mods, I spose like Cernunos said something along the lines of "Spreading our DNA through all mods.!" Enjoy!  :mrgreen:

I never doubt that it will come out great. :smile:

Ok Inventory screen is good enough to show, please leave comments... I have reverted to original interface until I figure out some issues with transparency with the dds files.. as always enjoy and again, please comment.. I have built the images shield and bag ect myself only one or two bits belong to the original inventory screen.

mb5.jpg

Here's something I did while bored in the middle of the night. Hope you like it Nordo.

nordous0001.gif

The inventory looks really great. WOuld you make the "horse", "item" and so on, a little whiter, or more golden, so they can be easily seen ? What aout, just on top of upper left inventory slot, a "tools" writing, so people know where to put them ?

Nice idea! I'll do that and unfortunately the 'writing' in the screen is from the game, i think it's hard coded, so I'll have to either put a background behind the words or make the whole panel lighter.. I'll get onto it... did u like the Rigale in the corner?

Ok new additions  :lol:

mb7.jpg

mb6-1.jpg

The inventory screen is amazing.

I would make the tool slot hint slightly bigger. But then again i am not seeing this ingame yet  :wink:

Yah problem with that one , as I've been trying to get around is that a hinges are added to the background from the interface. But If anyone wants all you have to do is add the interface to your a test module (just a copy of native is fine) texture folder and make the game read them by making sure scan_module_textures = 1 in your ini file. I'll add a download here this will also include any other textures I'm working on and this will also become a new addition to my first post... Feedback will be mightily appreciated.

rigale textures project

I've been requested to make some new menu backgrounds so I'll be adding them to the respective mods thread, in this case I don't have the athority to tell you right now :razz:, I'm quite positive that they will be OSP once the mods newest version comes out.. Don't worry Cernunos, it's a close friend of yours :wink: and it'll be added to Rigale :smile:

Here's one I did for someone else over at Floris..  :razz:
mb14.jpg

I will eventually be making a tutorial on how to add new images to menus, thanks to Cernunos for the code and to Duh for helping with the menu and everything else and my daughter for being a straight up art critic, hence her Online name ...The Critic! the official critic for Rigale.  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom