NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...I was banned from the NA server in the persistent world mod about two months now. I have tried many times to get back on until I realized I was banned permanently. I would like to tell you that I am very sorry for randoming someone in the arena. I was very new at the time and did not know that avenging someone's death in the arena was not allowed. I would greatly appreciate it if you could unban me so that I can play your amazing mod. My user name is mothey.

Thank you.

I was told that during the NA Temp server was up, if people were perm banned from old one if they did good they would
be unbanned.. and I didn't break any rules.. so?

Hail i was told that i did nothing wrong by the guy that called the admin for help and that he banned the wrong guy i was banned for NLR i have been banned for about a week and a half now and  i really have had no one talk to me yet and i would really like it if i got  a answer my in game name is KoS_Sgt_Warrior01 when i was banned it was 71st_P1_Pvt_Warrior01

I hope i can be unbanned from the server

farber said:
Erm you seem to have unbanned my mate Fionn, aka hairey charles but I'm still banned  :cry:
dude how long have you been banned for i have been banned for a week and a half and no 1 has said anything too me yet

reyman said:
you are racist windmill... seriously...

Oh my god, reyman.  Some boundary was just crossed, and I'm not sure if mankind will ever recover.  reyman, you're antisemitic.  Now, please stop posting seemingly random accusations. 

Splintert said:
There should be a race for self righteous, stuck up people who display their false sense of superiority over the internet.

Please do not troll.  It's childish and irrelevant to anything that has to do with any NA threads.  I'm sorry you dislike me; however, it does not give you the right to flame.   

Hi...I was banned from the NA server in the persistent world mod about two months now. I have tried many times to get back on until I realized I was banned permanently. I would like to tell you that I am very sorry for randoming someone in the arena. I was very new at the time and did not know that avenging someone's death in the arena was not allowed. I would greatly appreciate it if you could unban me so that I can play your amazing mod. My user name is mothey.

Thank you.

collbaird said:
farber said:
Erm you seem to have unbanned my mate Fionn, aka hairey charles but I'm still banned  :cry:
dude how long have you been banned for i have been banned for a week and a half and no 1 has said anything too me yet

Bout 4 months? maybe longer?  I only asked the otherday to be unbanned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom