NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I have been banned for some reason but i have no idea why...been trying to learn how to play the game but i suddenly got banned while attacking an enemy nation...

In game name: Ethkrondor

Is it possible if i get unbanned please?

Etharios said:
Hello all,

I have been banned for some reason but i have no idea why...been trying to learn how to play the game but i suddenly got banned while attacking an enemy nation...

NA and Eu servers are no more, now they're merged into the "United_..." server. Post your application in the correct thread so that the admins handle it.

Troubles said:
Etharios said:
Hello all,

NA and Eu servers are no more, now they're merged into the "United_..." server. Post your application in the correct thread so that the admins handle it.

Sorry about that. Ok posted on the right one. Thanks for pointing that out =)

I spawned in the commoner spawn in praven, as a mercenary for a faction that was at war with the current rulers of praven on the "Great Divide" Map. as soon as I left the spawn, I notced two enemies standing infront of my, with their backs to me. I instantly pulled my bow out, shot one in the back of the head, then chopped the other one with my Falchion. the other one, didn't die, so I ran away. As I was running I received a notice "You have been banned from this server."

Instantly I screamed "WTF!?". Wouldn't anyone else? All I was doing was fighting the enemy, and I Was BANNED for it. you shouldn't need to say 'I'm gonna kill you now' to an opponent. IF I did hit an admin, it shouldn't matter, because he was a member of an enemy faction, and there was no way I could distinct him from a player. I Hense, demand the ban on 2ndBav_KPT_Harper to be removed PLEASE. Being banned for nothing is extremely outrageous!

Ksgamer103 said:
I spawned in the commoner spawn in praven, as a mercenary for a faction that was at war with the current rulers of praven on the "Great Divide" Map. as soon as I left the spawn, I notced two enemies standing infront of my, with their backs to me. I instantly pulled my bow out, shot one in the back of the head, then chopped the other one with my Falchion. the other one, didn't die, so I ran away. As I was running I received a notice "You have been banned from this server."

Instantly I screamed "WTF!?". Wouldn't anyone else? All I was doing was fighting the enemy, and I Was BANNED for it. you shouldn't need to say 'I'm gonna kill you now' to an opponent. IF I did hit an admin, it shouldn't matter, because he was a member of an enemy faction, and there was no way I could distinct him from a player. I Hense, demand the ban on 2ndBav_KPT_Harper to be removed PLEASE. Being banned for nothing is extremely outrageous!

LoL did you just pick a random thread on the TW forums to post on?

post on here since im assuming you mean The Nexus server.  http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/index.php

Topsoldier said:
Ksgamer103 said:

LoL did you just pick a random thread on the TW forums to post on?

post on here since im assuming you mean The Nexus server.  http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/index.php

Its a pain in the ass to make accounts for every server

Im not on the list but im Banned so maybe its not updated. My name in game was Jman_Bolele, i was banned a couple days ago.  I dont remember why i was banned.  I think it was cuz i was getting randomed and i randomed back once and got banned but i think i should be unbanned.

I am not appealing but I need you to ban Run_Black_Boy / King_Macca_Arynn  and other names for mass rdm and combat logging.  Im begging you, he is a terrible person for the community check the logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom