NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
farber said:
collbaird said:
farber said:
Erm you seem to have unbanned my mate Fionn, aka hairey charles but I'm still banned  :cry:
dude how long have you been banned for i have been banned for a week and a half and no 1 has said anything too me yet

Bout 4 months? maybe longer?  I only asked the otherday to be unbanned though.

What was the name you were banned under?  I believe I looked but couldn't find it.

Windmill said:
farber said:
collbaird said:
farber said:
Erm you seem to have unbanned my mate Fionn, aka hairey charles but I'm still banned  :cry:
dude how long have you been banned for i have been banned for a week and a half and no 1 has said anything too me yet

Bout 4 months? maybe longer?  I only asked the otherday to be unbanned though.

What was the name you were banned under?  I believe I looked but couldn't find it.

if you asked me too it was 71st_P1_PvT_Warrior01 but right now its KoS_Sgt_Warrior01

My in game name was SWE_SirFrollo, and it was a while ago i was banned. I think i randomed some people, cant remember why.  I regret everything i have done and my thoughts goes to the  families of the victims. Im so sorry, have mercy and forgive me for my crimes. Please unban me.

listen i have been banned for the main NA server for 3 months now and i have left my apology here then had to put it back up then again and again. I'm not mad, just a little sad  because i was told that i would be unbanned from your server but when it was put back up i was still banned and every time i leave my apology here i never get a reply from a adman. It just gets pushed to the back of all the pages and never spoken of again. I would really like to get unbanned and i hope some one replys to this. 

p.s I'm not mad   

farber said:
14# Mad_Farber is banned permanently by DrDeath518.

That name will be right.

Unbanned.  However, you'll have to wait for a server restart.  There more than likely won't be one for a couple days as we just had one last night.

Windmill said:
farber said:
14# Mad_Farber is banned permanently by DrDeath518.

That name will be right.

Unbanned.  However, you'll have to wait for a server restart.  There more than likely won't be one for a couple days as we just had one last night.
  what about monthy and i we have been posting for ages and no one has said anything too us

I was permanently banned and wish to appeal the decision.

My in-game name: TLP_Sk1nn3r

Time of my ban (date and approximate time): Unknown

Why I think I was banned: First off, you people need to update your website information regarding the ban list and administrative team lists. I was banned by some person named LuLu which is, as far as I can tell, not even an admin on the admin list. When an admin is about to ban somebody or take any other sort of administrative action against someone then they need to man up and step out of their alias. Not only for that reason but to also not cause confusion later on.

Now... as to what happened...

The server got a total reset one morning and the admins had collected current denar values from everyone pre-reset. Everyone got their money back and headed out to start playing. My clan mate and I headed for Wood Castle and took it over and started our own faction. The other factions were starting to fill up as well but LuLu had her/his own faction of about 8 people or so. After a few minutes of me and my friend mining and chopping wood we got a message in global stating that we should open our gates. I went to the end of the drawbridge and there stood LuLu in FULL PLATE ARMOR and had a decent weapon and a Charger. Quite interesting seeing as how this was barely 15-20 minutes after the restart and the rest of her troops around her only had basic armor and weapons. Admin abuse much?

So LuLu wanted to be an ally with me or he/she would declare war. I didn't really feel like becoming allies or anything at the moment so I simply walked back inside of my castle and raised my drawbridge higher. LuLu then proceeded to declare war on me and my friend. A two-person faction against EIGHT. Our armory was empty as we had not the resources or the time go Engineer and craft anything. So eventually they arrived by boat - bashed down our rear gates and rushed the castle in full force. My friend had left the castle earlier while I stayed. Once they came into the courtyard I held up my hands in surrender and said in local "I surrender". Seeing as how I was a serf and unarmed I figured I had a right to at least be roleplayingly captured or something. But no! In front of this supposed admin named LuLu I was instantly shot in the head with a crossbow and they captured the castle.

Now I was honestly upset because they completely ruined my game-play at that point. I went on to have arguments with quite a few people but never went too far. I also took a lot of flaming and hatred from random people within the server as well as people cursing at me and generally putting me down. I demanded a 7,000 denar refund for being randomed in front of an admin. It took the supposed admin called LuLu about ten minutes to respond. Once he/she finally teleported to me, he/she dropped 7,000 denars on the ground and said "Here, now shut up" and I replied with a "Good, didn't feel like reporting you for admin abuse on the forum". People kept trolling me and flaming me and at one point I called someone a derogatory term and that ended with me being PERMANENTLY banned, no warning, no kick, no tempban. Just an instant perma ban. And I found out it was given to me by this fake or alias'd admin called LuLu.

Why I think I should be unbanned: The whole thing was completely stupid. LuLu is either a cowardly aliased admin and/or not an admin at all. I was randomed and it took 10 minutes to reimburse me. I was instantly perma-banned with no warning, no kick, no tempban. I am pretty sure there are procedures that your admins need to follow and they were obviously NOT followed. I do believe this LuLu person also banned me out of spite for being correct with my predicament in the courtyard and getting my 7k denar refund. This was his/her excuse to get me back.

Thanks,
TLP_Sk1nn3r

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The supposed "LuLu" admin's response on the new PW4 forum:
Code:
[QUOTE]Lulu - 7/6/2011  2:41 AM

You were banned for using the n-word there is no need for warning kick or temp its an auto perm good day sir :)[/QUOTE]

This post just seems like a "I have no relevant argument so I'm going to restate what you said" post. I already know what I was banned for and I am appealing with the arguments of how your administrative skills lack.

Some more interesting details from the new website/forum:
Code:
Real name	Evilsniper91
Date registered	7/6/2011 2:40 AM
Last logon	7/6/2011 2:51 AM

So it seems like he/she registered for the sole purpose to just TROLOL reply to my appeal. It was my belief that an admin should un-alias before taking any actions against a player and not instantly perma ban without a warning, kick, or temp-ban.

Sushiman said:
Yes, why?

Oh no reason I just don't understand why you are bashing me when your own personal banner has an interesting line of words in it:

Code:
Calodine sucks donkey cock

I mean you don't sound very hypocritical at all or anything >.>

What does my personal text have to do with anything? Besides, I'm good friends with Calodine, and that sentence is from something completely unrelated.

Saying that it serves you right is hardly bashing you, it did serve you right. If you think any form of racism is acceptable in a public place, which the server is, then you need to rethink your attitude towards other people.

Sushiman said:
What does my personal text have to do with anything? Besides, I'm good friends with Calodine, and that sentence is from something completely unrelated.

Saying that it serves you right is hardly bashing you, it did serve you right. If you think any form of racism is acceptable in a public place, which the server is, then you need to rethink your attitude towards other people.

I am not a racist. Why do people automatically assume someone is a racist when they use a racist term? And I would like it if any African American that was currently on the server at the time to please step up and speak out that you were thoroughly offended by what I said and I will apologize.

And my ban appeal is not exactly about the "n-word" being said it is about how poorly executed were the administrative actions delivered by EvilSniper91. There were many different things he overlooked.

You are fighting the wrong battle, Skinner. Using "n****r" is most definitely a racist and inappropriate thing to do. You were wrong.

However, the admin involved was equally wrong in taking a disproportionate measure to discipline. What is even more wrong is that the admin involved in this situation went a long way in inciting this issue. A sad fact is that more often than not administrative action on this server stems from situations that admins are personally involved in, for whatever reason.

They are not acting impartially, as they should be. They are in the center of the majority of problems.

I knew about the TLP server because I was assured by one of your clansmen that we wouldn't have to put up with this anymore.

{TLP}Sk1nn3r said:
I am not a racist. Why do people automatically assume someone is a racist when they use a racist term? And I would like it if any African American that was currently on the server at the time to please step up and speak out that you were thoroughly offended by what I said and I will apologize.

And my ban appeal is not exactly about the "n-word" being said it is about how poorly executed were the administrative actions delivered by EvilSniper91. There were many different things he overlooked.

I didn't say you were a racist. Whether anyone was insulted by your comment or not doesn't make it okay. You can't go and shoot a gun in public, and expect it to be okay, because you didn't hit anyone.

How many people are going to re-acknowledge what I have already admitted was the wrong thing to do on my part? I get that and I have apologized. People seem to overlook the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom