NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sushiman said:
PWOC_Kendal said:
95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
PWOC_Kendal said:
Just wondering for Windmill why do you have the rights of others bans if you dont play and know our personality?
Admins who are the banners own the ban of the banned player.
When will I be unbanned? Really just want to reunite Tidwell ASAP I wont break a rule ever again :\

he is a lead admin kendal. and will know your personality that's why he is asking emma for feedback, to then make a decision.
No one knows your personality by hearing rumours about you and Emma wasn't there.
And he could just say "Well hes a bad player hes never allowed in." or stuff like that when they're not :s

Yeah, but he won't do that. He wants people to play on the server, and have the best experience he can provide. Banning people for no reason is counterproductive.
im confused ._. i have ADD sorry lololol

This post has been on the NAPW4 forum for 8 days now, and here for 4. Still no response.

My in-game name: RCC_HighCmdr_Splintert
Time of my ban (date and approximate time): June 16. Around 10:00pm CST
Why I think I was banned: Advertising.
Why I think I should be unbanned: Because I did not break any rules; I was banned because I posted a rule that is used on my server, which was relative to the argument that was occurring just above the post: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167884.msg4262935.html

Hi...I was banned from the NA server in the persistent world mod about two months now. I have tried many times to get back on until I realized I was banned permanently. I would like to tell you that I am very sorry for randoming someone in the arena. I was very new at the time and did not know that avenging someone's death in the arena was not allowed. I would greatly appreciate it if you could unban me so that I can play your amazing mod. My user name is mothey.

Thank you.

Splintert said:
This post has been on the NAPW4 forum for 8 days now, and here for 4. Still no response.

My in-game name: RCC_HighCmdr_Splintert
Time of my ban (date and approximate time): June 16. Around 10:00pm CST
Why I think I was banned: Advertising.
Why I think I should be unbanned: Because I did not break any rules; I was banned because I posted a rule that is used on my server, which was relative to the argument that was occurring just above the post: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167884.msg4262935.html

Try what we'd always tell everyone else, PM the admins.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Yeah, but he's inactive.

No, he isn't.  On the forums, perhaps, but no.

Splintert said:
I don't think any of them have the authority to unban me, I happened to be one of DrDeath's personal logbans.

When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.

It will be discussed.

Perhaps he lets Windmill speak on his behalf?

However, i will stop telling people to stop repeating themselves, since no response whatsoever is given.

Mars_Chambers here again. I Was Informed That When The Server Was Reset I Would Be Unbanned.
It has been reset and I am still banned.
I would like a reply from someone who can get something done. I'm also on your teamspeak.
Much Appreciated.

Mars_Chambers

Mars_Chambers said:
Mars_Chambers here again. I Was Informed That When The Server Was Reset I Would Be Unbanned.
I would like a reply from someone who can get something done. I'm also on your teamspeak.
Much Appreciated.

Mars_Chambers
thats the same with me dude and i talked to the guy i NLR to and se said it wasnt me that attacked him it was another guy

Mars_Chambers said:
Much Appreciated.

Mars_Chambers

I'll be on TeamSpeak in a bit.  Or you can add me on Steam.  My username is Gameanamic.

16# Hairy_Charles is banned permanently by DrDeath518.

Hi, I was hoping I could be unbanned from the sever. It has been a few months since I was banned.
I was banned for randoming I believe but it was a misunderstanding. I was not sure what the laws
were with the outlaws. I killed a commoner after he refused the pay my road toll and I was banned
but on the other sever I had played on that was okay for an outlaw to do after you role played it.

Basically, I think it was a misunderstanding and I would very much love to be unbanned so I could play
with my friends on the sever.

Hail good roleplayers!

#14 on the ban list list checking in with an explination and apology. 

I didnt quite understand the concept when I first played on the NA server.  I was being randomed by an outlaw (as a commoner) and got the impression robbing and raiding was what they did.  I joined the outlaws and raided a nearby town with some others - with out roleplay!  I used to play table top roleplay for about 10 years and so am quite fermilular with the concepts and from playing mainly European PW Servers I am now fully squired away with the etiqutte and proceadures involved in PW.

Sorry for the destruction I caused in the brief half hour in your server. 

i hope you may unbann me so that I may roleplay on your server!

Many thanks ither way,

Mad_Farber
Crazy_Farber

Fíonn said:
16# Hairy_Charles is banned permanently by DrDeath518.

Hi, I was hoping I could be unbanned from the sever. It has been a few months since I was banned.
I was banned for randoming I believe but it was a misunderstanding. I was not sure what the laws
were with the outlaws. I killed a commoner after he refused the pay my road toll and I was banned
but on the other sever I had played on that was okay for an outlaw to do after you role played it.

Basically, I think it was a misunderstanding and I would very much love to be unbanned so I could play
with my friends on the sever.

Okay, you'll be unbanned.  However, if you cause any problems at all you'll be banned again without hope of getting unbanned.

farber said:
Hail good roleplayers!

#14 on the ban list list checking in with an explination and apology. 

I didnt quite understand the concept when I first played on the NA server.  I was being randomed by an outlaw (as a commoner) and got the impression robbing and raiding was what they did.  I joined the outlaws and raided a nearby town with some others - with out roleplay!  I used to play table top roleplay for about 10 years and so am quite fermilular with the concepts and from playing mainly European PW Servers I am now fully squired away with the etiqutte and proceadures involved in PW.

Sorry for the destruction I caused in the brief half hour in your server. 

i hope you may unbann me so that I may roleplay on your server!

Many thanks ither way,

Mad_Farber
Crazy_Farber

Same goes for you.

You'll both have to wait for a server restart.  None is scheduled; however, if there aren't many people on tonight I may do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom