NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrinityArse said:
So many appeals left untouched.

Go outside, Kendal.
LMFAO... Ive been going outside... I said 10+ blah hours every day IM ON... when im off im in the cityyyyy (Gotta love arizona) ITS TOO HOT!!!!

Apoca said:
EliteNoob said:
Apoca said:
EliteNoob said:
EliteNoob said:
:?: This morning when I logged on it says i was banned my in game name is Axeman.... I don't really know what happened, so can you see if I did anything?

Can a admin tell me why I'm banned?

It's possible you got online and randomed or broke another rule and then logged off to escape punishment, which always results a permanent ban via server logs (which can be done while the player is offline).

I don't understand why people log off after breaking the rules, they'll just be banned anyways, probably more severely  than they would have if they had just stayed.

I had just downloaded the mod that night, i was making money as a serf.... I'm a bit confused

Well, you wouldn't been banned for no reason, so you must have done something.

Well can you figure out the reason i'm banned or like unban me? Please...  :cry:

Cleric_Bayard_Of_Gotland said:
Please Unban Gerard_The_Poor.  The perma was harsh and could have been solved another way.

I am tendering my resignation as Admin.

~Bayard~

Unbanned.  Edit:  He'll have to wait for a server restart.

Silver16 said:
Read http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179184.0.html

Im Legendary_Silver and iv been baned for 2days, the link above gives u details and reasons why i was baned and storys from both sides. Admin Emma is the one that baned me and she goes on to admit in the link above that she thought i was someone else that she already kicked but i wasnt that guy. Also i understand why i was kicked if u read the link above u will hear my side of the story, i just wanna know why im still banned.

I will talk with Emma and decide then.

EliteNoob said:
EliteNoob said:
:?: This morning when I logged on it says i was banned my in game name is Axeman.... I don't really know what happened, so can you see if I did anything?

I don't see you on the ban log.  It must be temporary.  If not, let me know. 

PWOC_Kendal said:
Ingame name: Tidwell_RoyalGuard_Kendal or RCC_Kendal_Tidwell
Banning Admin: Apoca
Reason: A faction randomed us alot - We went to go random them back they never declared war and we did - Shrimp said its invalid then - They start trolling - I Killed Spazze on TP - Killing Another Admin twice - Asking why they didnt pay attention to the randoming faction - AFTER!!! A ADMIN refunded that faction in a invalid refund they used him and faked the refund. He was also a low ranked Admin who isnt aloud to refund I believe? He had no mentor Admin with him.
Unban reason: I play everyday 8+ Hours and I'm a good roleplayer / rule follower and a regular player for the server, Apoca said it's okay for a second chance.

The whole thing downfalls on the Trolling faction :neutral:

You broke the rules pretty heavily.  You will remain banned for some time more.  However, I will talk to Apoca to get a clearer picture.

Windmill said:
Cleric_Bayard_Of_Gotland said:
Please Unban Gerard_The_Poor.  The perma was harsh and could have been solved another way.

I am tendering my resignation as Admin.

~Bayard~

Unbanned.  Edit:  He'll have to wait for a server restart.

Silver16 said:

Im Legendary_Silver and iv been baned for 2days, the link above gives u details and reasons why i was baned and storys from both sides. Admin Emma is the one that baned me and she goes on to admit in the link above that she thought i was someone else that she already kicked but i wasnt that guy. Also i understand why i was kicked if u read the link above u will hear my side of the story, i just wanna know why im still banned.

EliteNoob said:
EliteNoob said:

I don't see you on the ban log.  It must be temporary.  If not, let me know. 

PWOC_Kendal said:
Ingame name: Tidwell_RoyalGuard_Kendal or RCC_Kendal_Tidwell
Banning Admin: Apoca
Reason: A faction randomed us alot - We went to go random them back they never declared war and we did - Shrimp said its invalid then - They start trolling - I Killed Spazze on TP - Killing Another Admin twice - Asking why they didnt pay attention to the randoming faction - AFTER!!! A ADMIN refunded that faction in a invalid refund they used him and faked the refund. He was also a low ranked Admin who isnt aloud to refund I believe? He had no mentor Admin with him.
Unban reason: I play everyday 8+ Hours and I'm a good roleplayer / rule follower and a regular player for the server, Apoca said it's okay for a second chance.

The whole thing downfalls on the Trolling faction :neutral:

You broke the rules pretty heavily.  You will remain banned for some time more.  However, I will talk to Apoca to get a clearer picture.
This is my first time to ever have trouble like this :S
You could ask the whole server they would be like "he has a thumbs up from me"

As the trolling faction goes, theyre randoming responds in a immediate response of declaration of war, we never accepted peace they faked the peace they had a refund from a rookie admin, we would NEVER let them win from theyre exploits.

As the Admin goes, theyre just crappy ._.
Cept Spazze, Optimal, Shrimp, Apoca.. bleh im friends with all the admins that are good lol...

I just ask if I can be un-banned in middle July at least, I am part of Tidwell Persistent Faction and we are planning on the rebirth for Tidwell and I need to help :/

I will NEVER get in a problem with admins again.

If you ever do unban me soon please PM me :/

Edit:
That night (nearly 1am) there were nearly 10 players not following the rules and I stood up against the admins.

Edit 2 (Remembering) : Also (i knew this) was talking to admins why they didnt stop the troll faction. (Now this i remember) after the talking im just sitting in my base for 10 - 15 minutes not saying anything, I then say my goodbyes to the server that im logging off.
THEN I get banned, so the ban wasnt on the killing admin moment, the BAN was for saying goodbye, and talking to the admin.

Edit 3: The admins ban me at the last moment 10 + minutes after the incident for saying goodbye.

I've been banned for 3-4 days I'm pretty sure its not temporary, and if I don't get un-banned can you guys tell me why i'm banned?

Windmill said:
Silver16 said:

You can unban him. He served his time for the randoms.

Just wondering for Windmill why do you have the rights of others bans if you dont play and know our personality?
Admins who are the banners own the ban of the banned player.
When will I be unbanned? Really just want to reunite Tidwell ASAP I wont break a rule ever again :\

Sushiman said:
Windmill is one of the 3(?) lead admins for the server.
Its feels cruel being banned extendedly because hell think ill do it again cause he doesnt know who I am :sad:
Same goes with the other people:neutral:

Ingame name: Slimhunter
Banning Admin: I have no idea
Reason: I dont know why i was banned
Unban reason: I dont know why i was banned but if you unban me i wont brake any more rules im sorry if i did last time wont happen again

PWOC_Kendal said:
Just wondering for Windmill why do you have the rights of others bans if you dont play and know our personality?
When will I be unbanned? Really just want to reunite Tidwell ASAP I wont break a rule ever again :\

he is a lead admin kendal. and will know your personality that's why he is asking emma for feedback, to then make a decision.

DrDeath518 said:
Storm I banned you because you and your 19te friends would not listen after multiple attempts to warn you(other admins). You guys were told by an admin to stop trying to capture a castle because ..
1) you were all mercs and had lost the war prior
2) you would just randomly try and ninja the keep w/o the proper war declaration.
3) then you resorted to randoming people (commoners, outlaws, faction members)
I am also pretty sure that alot of your friends were also banned for the same thing including Lorenzo, 4DM1M_133(or something), and another 19te guy. Acting like this on the server will most def get you banned, Also you cannot farm money by playing as a Mercenary, so this makes your whole story seem fishy, Lastly when Every single person you killed caled for an admin after you kill them, I started to watch you invisibly and  it proved to be true. To us it seemed like a troll group who cared nothing about the rules ... so here is a list of them for you guys to read, when you are familiar with them in a couple days I will remove the bans www.napw4roleplay.weebly.com or  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,165545.0.html

DrDeath, I've read the Rules (And I'm banned for a quite long time now) and I do really apologize for what I did. Of course that won't ever happen again, I'd just like to have some fun on your server with my regiment :smile:

I wasn't in the Regiment when Storm was banned, but I've been playing with him on the EU server, and he has been a fun guy to RP with. would be cool to play with him on the server I play most.

slimhunter said:
Unban reason: I dont know why i was banned but if you unban me i wont brake any more rules im sorry if i did last time wont happen again

Never unban this guy, ever.

Eragon91 said:
slimhunter said:

Never unban this guy, ever.

I have noticed , Slim doesn't like NA (not the country, the server)

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
PWOC_Kendal said:

he is a lead admin kendal. and will know your personality that's why he is asking emma for feedback, to then make a decision.
No one knows your personality by hearing rumours about you and Emma wasn't there.
And he could just say "Well hes a bad player hes never allowed in." or stuff like that when they're not :s

Well the only reason i got so mad is when emma had to say **** in admin chat to me thats why i said some things i think Emma is just too trigger happy on the Perma ban button.

PWOC_Kendal said:
95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
PWOC_Kendal said:

No one knows your personality by hearing rumours about you and Emma wasn't there.
And he could just say "Well hes a bad player hes never allowed in." or stuff like that when they're not :s

Yeah, but he won't do that. He wants people to play on the server, and have the best experience he can provide. Banning people for no reason is counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom