Rigale Golden Book

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh sad Warband landscape,

How widely are your modders scattered,
How many Mods are out there who bring no new features.
How few players are rosy tinted with reverence and know the big 3
The great 3 they bring new shiny sun in this dark place.
The fantastic 3 who survived and have the only future in this forum.
The world looks at you Rigale, Diplomaci and Custom Commander,
The fusion with your script army will destroy your wack enemys to get what yours is:
The throne of the best Warband mods of all the time.
Protect us from Pseudo mods with 30 factions they never get finished, dear modding god,
Protect us from Pseudo Mods with buggy Religion system and
Protect us from Pseudo Mods with fantasy.

Amen

And Please Protect us from the next "favourite Mod Poll", we know that you dont need a Poll to be the best.
And please dear god, I got a dead friend, his name is Puzzle games 7 in 1, I pleasure you please bring him back to live...

Protect us from Pseudo mods with 30 factions they never get finished, dear modding god,
Protect us from Pseudo Mods with buggy Religion system and
Protect us from Pseudo Mods with fantasy.

Oh, that's so true... :sad:

That is awesome, I believe it should be in Rigale as a story to all the little children, or as a song sung by a bard :smile:.

I must say I am chomping at the blocks to get the next installment of Rigale, I crave the making of an empire. I just hope that the file is not to big :neutral:

LONG LIVE RIGALE

I really am enjoying this mod, even if there are a few glitches here and there. Every so often, I can't leave the town menu and I have to quit and reload a previous save in the worse cases. And I can't compete in tournaments, which is a bit sad for me, since that's how I make a lot of renown, money and town relation. When I try to compete, I'm put in this weird spectator view and I automatically lose the match. Sad face. And for some reason, I can't get Master training in smithing, even though I have over 35 levels in it, whereas I was allowed to master woodworking even though I only had a 2 in that! Suffice to say, I wish I could master in smithing and wish I had NOT mastered in woodworking, since now I cannot learn except by doing (and usually failing so badly I hurt myself lol). I may be missing something as far as updates and whatnot, but I downloaded the most recent version so I don't think that's what's wrong.

Those downers aside, I think what you have done with this is EXCELLENT and it is easily one of the more innovative mods out there. You should be very proud! I will keep on playing and having fun building stuff! I think I have only been in a handful of fights so far and I am already on day 80! Very addicting gameplay ideas! Again, you have done a GREAT JOB with this mod! Keep up the amazing work!

Lo and Behold !!! A special warm welcome to my great long time real life friend cosmotter... :mrgreen:

And thanks a lot to everybody else for you nice and hearth warming messages. Take care.

Wow finally this is my type of mod! It reminds me of Craftmod way back in Mount&Blade .808, that was my favorite mod of all time. Personally if you (the makers of this mode) haven't played it I highly suggest you do, they had some really cool craft features in their mod. They had more hands on part of the crafting and harvesting part of the game instead of just watching what you get. I think if you mixed some of their ideas in your Rigale, it would really add to the feel of making and harvest your own stuff. Please check it out if you haven't already played it. I always wanted somebody to take that mod back up but sadly they quit, you guys look like you have the same idea so I think you guys should do it, or you already have actually  :smile:

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?board=25.0

Just my 2 cents worth

The new nordic recruit agrees :wink:. im about to play the mod now. But what i see, it seems people like it. So ill take it! You have this recruits loyalty :grin:

hey just letting you know my female lover i picked up from playing at sargoth is a guy!!! plz help :sad:

Don't know where else to post, so... just here to post my support. Hopefully this mod can continue on and be updated for the new version! <3s

This looks good. I like all the crafting and gathering stuff(even when I played MMORPGs, I enjoyed crafting the mots!). Hope this will continue! Though the system of epidemics is too intense in my opinion. I don't have problems with lot of them, however, you can earn quite fortune helping them.

I will agree that I do wish that the Rigale mods new skills and systems were implemented in Warband (and I pray, dearly pray, they are implemented in Bannerlord!) I could play Rigale for hours, easily, and I have, without even running a warrior like I normally do, I just play the metagame... It's sick :grin:

The bugs of course are always a drag, but I trust they will be overcome :smile:

Back
Top Bottom