Rigale Golden Book

Users who are viewing this thread

As a fan, and Always believed this was a underdog mod that will grow in to something bigger and better. I think ill be proven right

spartican said:
As a fan, and Always believed this was a underdog mod that will grow in to something bigger and better. I think ill be proven right

^ QFT

Alot of the features that are in Rigale are things that i've felt should be in M&B

This mod has an awesome idea and I can't wait to see it developed more fully.

Do I need to say anything?

Well, this is the first mod that I have ever really supported and well its because I believe that it has so much potential... I am here and aim to be here for sometime to come

I played this for like 4 hours yesterday, all the time I had available, already had a dream about being captured and losing my sword but then just crafting one with my tools and iron, and now I'm TWITCHING OUT to play it some more but can't yet - DAMN YOU EMPLOYMENT!! - and will be ignoring other commitments to other mods so that I can see what on Earth I'm supposed to be getting out of fertile areas besides life experiences.

In case it was not clear in my response to the now locked thread, I want to take this moment to express gratitude for work put into this mod.  I don't have the time right now (Grad school research sucks) but I can't wait to try it full on.

Idibil said:
Rigale more strong than ever hehe

It wouldn't be what it is today if not for people like the Rigale Dev team & Rigale Board Community and Idibil, Adorno, Duh, Caba'drin, Monnikje, the Taleworlds administration..*.the list goes on. It's awesome that all these great modders have supported such an awesome project, and now that it's OSP I think that Cernunous's code will be flowing through the veins of all mods just like so many coders before. The Taleworlds mod making community DNA in every mod. One community to rule them all!

*Apologise if your names not mentioned here, the list is so long it would take up the whole post.

This is horrible. I have been one of those Rigale stokers  :oops: (actually, before i made my account, i was the unofficial president of the Rigale Stokers Annonymous) since febuaryish and now I decide to break down and make an account just to tell yall my feelings about how awesome I think this mods is. uhhhhh

well, i decided not to make the same mistake twice so here it is. I just wanted to say how much I love playing this mod. It has always been my "base" mod that I always come back to. I honestly have no idea how i was able to play M&B for so long without having this in my mods folder. That is how much yall blew my mind away and i greatly appreciate it. Anyway, since im really crappy at this feelings thing, so im just gunna say keep having fun and keep up the amazing work yall do here and Thank Ya for making this game, and the hours I play it, so enjoyable  :grin:

I'm dying for more from this mod cause its just so enticing. I need more time to play though wish that was a feature  :mrgreen: I'd like to thank all the talented artists for adding to the game. And the magnificant coder Crom/Cern for making such a game possible.  Of course the troops person for making such intresting peoples.

Back
Top Bottom