News: Presentation of feature 1.34: you wanted it, we've done this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Brytenwalda hear you...

20100623192707-oreja.jpg

You had one wish...

desar.jpg

HERE IT IS

Suggestions thread have several opinions in favor of having the option of pillage towns and castles, but with player conquest need. In fact, some fans have stressed the importance of this feature.

Well, this surprise may be less important than other days, but you've asked for it...

:mrgreen:

mb5k.jpg

mb6o.jpg

mb7m.jpg

mb8p.jpg

nice, what are the consequences? does the faction hatred of you jump to -40? or just the lord?
Also, does the sanitation effect the number of troops who are available?

Sweet.

Minor nitpick: change the background of the first screenshot - such detailed maps came to existence much later in history :wink:

this will be one of the best mods for the game period! though i do want to know when this will come out, as this makes me excited for 1.34.

andristan said:
nice, what are the consequences? does the faction hatred of you jump to -40? or just the lord?

i want to know too!
thank you Idibil, it's very appreciated!

So do I ! Very interesting question, andristan !

Another feature that adds to the "epicness" of this really unique mod. You are truly amazing !

From time to time, I try to convince myself to try starting a mod or to try creating scenes, but your team and (Holy, or Saint or... whatever) Adorno make the little courage I manage to muster simply... Vanish.
I'll just keep playing your mod and wandering in Adorno's scenes, it's a very good consolation.

Thanks a lot for all your work and dedication. To all of you.

Adorno said:
The imaginary wealth of appreciation is all we need  :mrgreen:

Idem.  :grin:
We do this for fun.

If you wish, help to us to let people know Brytenwalda.

----

andristan said:

There are differents effect like morale, income, hatred (settlemente, lord, faction...), prosperity, damage to faction... etc... It is best you discover them in the game.

There are effects by that you choose too.

If you want to help, capture a modeler/texturer, lock him in your cave and get him working for us. Because we always need more of them  :mrgreen:

Wow this will be so epic when it comes out  :shock:, cant wait! A 1000 years glory for the Brytenwalda team !!!

I guess i just bit my tongue, being shooted by shotgun, was fired by ion cannon, been cut to pieces by lightsaber and alessandro said hello to me.

@Cozur, unexplainable taste of feature.

Back
Top Bottom