Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

(player_get_gender, ":gender", ":player_id"),
      (try_begin),
      (eq, ":gender", tf_female),

You are able to get the gender of the player so you are able to give the different genders different spawning clothes.
You also could play these door sounds only on the player which wouldn`t create lag I think.
This sound could be used tho: wooden_hit_high_armor_low_damage_1b

Hund said:
But, it would be fun to use a bucket to get milk from a cow.  Currently when looking at a cow it only
says 'not rideable'.  Instead, it could change to say 'milk' if you had labor skill and a bucket in hand.
The "not rideable" message is hard coded into the game engine, and the text can only be changed once using the language translation system; so that change would require displaying "milk" for every type of horse your player doesn't have the necessary riding skill for.

Regarding milking a cow: animals (agents) do not have any trigger system like scene props do for "using", so the only efficient way to interact with them is to attack with a weapon or tool (such as the herding crook, or wheat sheaf); hitting a cow with a bucket to get milk would be possible, but seem silly.

There are many possible recipes or processes to create many different foods or goods, but a design principle in PW (based on previous experience helping with other games) is that a few functionally different and potentially interesting processes for a limited number of resources is better for the game environment and scene designers, than trying to integrate a massive and tedious fully detailed system for crafting everything imaginable - that can distract from the core game play features, introducing more boring grinding than new dynamics that interact with other game systems. I might add more resources, processes, or foods in future versions, but only if they seem to add an interesting game mechanic that also looks nice.
Tribunus Meridius said:
The prop  pw_siege_wall_b  is messed up. When built you can walk through it. So i adjusted the width var to be wider. And now people get stuck inside the wall. In edit mode i didnt have these issues but when put up on the server i work for (Celestial_NA) they seem to always be a problem. Adjusting the width of the prop didnt fix it so i want to know if theres something im doing wrong. Or if its a server probelm or a problem with the prop itself. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.
It would seem to be a problem with the server files, because at the standard scale on a local server I can reproduce no such problems (all new collision meshes are tested rather thoroughly for that sort of thing before being released).
rafy77 said:
Let people to buy apples, they interact with the horse with the fruit in the hand, and they will be a small chance to success, if the robber fail, he have to re-interact with the horse, after 5 use, the apple disapear.
I have wondered about various similar ideas in the past, but they seem on the whole to be unrealistic and unintuitive.
NOVICIUS said:
Why you can not vote yourself a lord of a faction?
As said before, because he is not a lord without at least one willing follower: factions are not designed for the wishes of lone players, but for people that want to group together. Being limited in number by game engine restrictions, factions are for the largest groups of dedicated players, not the smaller or individuals.
The Bowman said:
I'm interested whether it's possible to make female players spawn with dresses instead of the default shirts/tunics. I've noticed a few female peasants and serfs and it's quite odd that they have to wear male civilian clothes.
I had a bit of a look into the idea of randomly giving dresses to those classes, but it would require quite a bit of messy and inefficient complication to the default equipment randomisation scripts. Maybe if I get a good implementation idea, since I don't like putting "hard coded" hacks into nice clean systems. The default spawn equipment is intended to be ugly and worthless, to encourage players that want to look nice or unique to craft or buy better clothing.
The Bowman said:
I also have a suggestion regarding implementing some Native gear, like the Light Mail and the Steppe Helmet (used in tourneys). They look good enough and I'm sure that players will make extensive use of them. Currently, lords don't really have any distinctive armoured suit, and the Light Mail perfectly fulfills the role. The Steppe Helmet, on the ther hand, is a much needed addition to the lacking Khergit variety.
The "Light Mail and Plate" and its related "Mail and Plate" items were not included for being very old original M&B meshes with a considerably different body shape to almost all other armour, and I personally think they look constricted and a bit deformed. Also, looking like a heraldic tabard type of armour while not actually being a true heraldic type that adapts to the faction's colour and banner is another disadvantage. I don't understand why you would think they are necessary for a lord, since they make the wearer look small and less important than the existing (higher quality) "elite" armours added in Warband. The "Steppe Helmet colour" meshes were probably not included for being obviously heraldic colour type items, but the texture sheet being inefficient to modify compared to the quality: an entire new 1024x1024 DXT 5 texture just for transparency in a tiny helmet section. Though, since the material is already loaded for other helmets used in PW, just the plain white variant could be added.
The Bowman said:
You may as well remember that I suggested door sounds (which was accepted, but not put in practice because of the lack of sounds). As a preventive measures, you can use the bow drawing sounds, whch pretty much give the immersion of a "creek". I believe you'd only have to inclease the volume.
Sorry, I wouldn't use an existing "arrow draw" or "hit damage" sound because it would confuse players used to responding to the original meaning, either looking around for the enemy archer whenever a door opens, or thinking it is just a door when being shot at.

Would it be possible for 'non' heraldic armour to have the same properties as heraldic?

It could be adapted to create a more unique look for factions - instead of it referencing the faction flag, it could be another symbol or an emblem .  For example A Lannister Faction could display a lions head on their armour or a Kraken if you're the Greyjoys,

I realize there must be limitations with Warband. What I am suggesting is a way of allowing factions to stamp their own identity on their armour.

CloudofGrey said:
Would it be possible for 'non' heraldic armour to have the same properties as heraldic?

It could be adapted to create a more unique look for factions - instead of it referencing the faction flag, it could be another symbol or an emblem .  For example A Lannister Faction could display a lions head on their armour or a Kraken if you're the Greyjoys,

I realize there must be limitations with Warband. What I am suggesting is a way of allowing factions to stamp their own identity on their armour.

I think the "Display Crest" parts on armor are a hard-coded feature, but what armor displays them and where isn't. A lot of armors that Vornne made Heraldic weren't before PW.

Can you make this mod works on Mac please ?

When i launch, everything is fine etc ... but the problem are the textures, they are all white, i took a screen :

poj3zq8.jpg

Have you got something to get it works ? Or devellopers have to make something with the mod himself and realease a patch for that bug ?

rafy77 said:
When i launch, everything is fine etc ... but the problem are the textures, they are all white, i took a screen :
This is caused by one of the missing features in the Mac and Linux versions: they do not load mod shader files, so any shaders not named in the Native resources will fail to load, causing white object appearance. This could be fixed by the TaleWorlds developers, but it seems unlikely since that bug was reported ages ago.

I uploaded a patch containing tweaked .brf files to load only Native shaders; various things might not look quite as good, but at least all textures should display on Mac or Linux: download it here, then extract inside your PW_4.4 module directory.

As far as I know, I can change classes' stats from server side and they will work. The question I have is if people will actually see the new stats as they are by default or as they are set.

Also I need to know if it's possible to rename classes on server side and/or to change how the corresponding training scene props look like.

Baskakov_Dima said:
As far as I know, I can change classes' stats from server side and they will work. The question I have is if people will actually see the new stats as they are by default or as they are set.
Some might work, some changes might interfere with client prediction, but since the visual feedback on clients will be broken, it is not permitted to make that sort of change on a "PW" server, you must release a differently named module download as specified in the PW module system usage requirements.
Baskakov_Dima said:
Also I need to know if it's possible to rename classes on server side and/or to change how the corresponding training scene props look like.
No, none of that is possible server side, you must release a new module to clients.

Vornne said:
Baskakov_Dima said:
Some might work, some changes might interfere with client prediction, but since the visual feedback on clients will be broken, it is not permitted to make that sort of change on a "PW" server, you must release a differently named module download as specified in the PW module system usage requirements.
Baskakov_Dima said:
No, none of that is possible server side, you must release a new module to clients.

I've seen it work on one server. You started as a peasant as usual, but you got an arming sword from the start and peasant class had the stats of a footman class, it also fully works in any mod I have seen.
Just didn't know if it would be visible or invisible in the training menu and if would be possible to implement some other changes.

I used to have a very similar one on my old laptop. I had the blue instead of White version though. I honestly don't remember but I downloaded some video card-updater-thing ad everything starte to work correctly.

I will post the name if I find it

Vornne said:
rafy77 said:
This is caused by one of the missing features in the Mac and Linux versions: they do not load mod shader files, so any shaders not named in the Native resources will fail to load, causing white object appearance. This could be fixed by the TaleWorlds developers, but it seems unlikely since that bug was reported ages ago.

I uploaded a patch containing tweaked .brf files to load only Native shaders; various things might not look quite as good, but at least all textures should display on Mac or Linux: download it here, then extract inside your PW_4.4 module directory.

Anything like this for 4.5?

Vornne said:
Shyana said:
Anything like this for 4.5?
Use the same download, because there haven't been any shader changes or new textures using them, since 4.4.

Doesnt seem to work.

Code:
Starting new log file.
 Version:  1.168 
 Received stats and achievements from Steam

Processing Ini File {
 Module_name =  Persistent_World 
 Num Hints =  22 
 Setting Map Min X =  -180.000000 
 Setting Map Max X =  180.000000 
 Setting Map Min Y =  -145.000000 
 Setting Map Max Y =  145.000000 
 Setting Time Multiplier =  0.250000 
 Setting Seeing Range Multiplier =  6.500000 
 Setting Track Spotting Multiplier =  0.800000 
 Setting player_wounded_treshold =  5.000000 
 Setting hero_wounded_treshold =  15.000000 
 Setting Skill Prisoner Management Bonus =  5 
 Setting Skill Leadership Bonus =  3 
 Setting Base Companion Limit =  20 
 Setting player_xp_multiplier =  2.000000 
 Setting hero_xp_multiplier =  2.000000 
 Setting regulars_xp_multiplier =  3.000000 
 Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold =  3.000000 
 Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold_mp =  1.000000 
 Setting armor_soak_factor_against_cut =  0.800000 
 Setting armor_soak_factor_against_pierce =  0.650000 
 Setting armor_soak_factor_against_blunt =  0.500000 
 Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_cut =  1.000000 
 Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_pierce =  0.500000 
 Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_blunt =  0.750000 
 Setting horse_charge_damage_multiplier =  1.000000 
 Setting couched_lance_damage_multiplier =  0.650000 
 Setting fall_damage_multiplier =  1.500000 
 Setting shield_penetration_offset =  30.000000 
 Setting shield_penetration_factor =  3.000000 
 Setting missile_damage_speed_power =  1.900000 
 Setting melee_damage_speed_power =  2.000000 
 Setting multiplayer_walk_enabled =  1 
 Setting mission_object_prune_time =  600 
 Scan Module Textures =  1 
 Scan Module Sounds =  1 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_shaders 
 Loading Module Resource  textures 
 Loading Resource  textures_face_gen 
 Loading Module Resource  materials 

rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: prt_text_fire_3 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: map_misc 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: map_misc 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: map_icons_b 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: map_icons_c 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: reverse_foam 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: map_steppe 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: plain 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: map_steppe 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: undeadbody 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: war_horse 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: horse_a 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: horse_b 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes2 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes4 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes4 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes6 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes6 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes9 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes9 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes12 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: costumes13 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: helmets_all 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: helmets_d 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_shields 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: shields_b 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: shields_b 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: undeadbody 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: horse_a 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: horse_a_normalmap 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: horse_b 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: horse_b_normalmap 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: war_horse 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: war_horse_normalmap 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: war_horse_specular 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_armorR 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_armorB 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_armorG 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_armorY 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_tunicB 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_tunicG 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_tunicR 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: arena_tunicY 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: mail_and_plate 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: mail_and_plate_normalmap 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: mail_and_plate_specular 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: light_mail_and_plate 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: light_mail_and_plate_normalmap 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: light_mail_and_plate_specular 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: lamellar_armor_a 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: lamellar_armor_a_normalmap 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: lamellar_armor_a_specular 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: color_picker 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: custom_banner_tall 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: custom_banner_short 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: custom_banner_square 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: custom_banner_charges 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: noise_mask_1 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: samurai 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_messenger 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_prisoner_man 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_prisoner_fem 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_prisoner_wilderness 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_siege_sighted 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_siege_sighted_fem 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_camp 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_payment 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_escape_1 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_escape_1_fem 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_victory 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_defeat 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_wounded 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_wounded_fem 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_steppe_bandits 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_mountain_bandits 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_forest_bandits 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_sea_raiders 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_deserters 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_cattle 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_looted_village 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_village_w 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_village_s 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_village_p 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_recruits 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_arms_swadian 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_arms_vaegir 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_arms_khergit 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_arms_nord 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_arms_rhodok 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_castle1 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_castledes 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_castlesnow 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_charge 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_khergit 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_nord 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_rhodock 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_sally_out 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_siege_attack 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_swad 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_town1 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_towndes 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_townriot 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_townsnow 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_vaegir 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_villageriot 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_sarranid_arms 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: pic_sarranid_encounter 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: gauntlets 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: lyre_diff 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: lute_diff Loading Module Resource  materials_greenbump 
 Loading Resource  materials_face_gen 
 Loading Resource  meshes_face_gen 
 Loading Resource  hair 
 Loading Resource  beards 
 Loading Resource  arabian_armors 
 Loading Resource  arabian_castle 
 Loading Resource  arabian_houses 
 Loading Resource  arabian_horses 
 Loading Resource  arabian_props 
 Loading Resource  arabian_village 
 Loading Resource  arena 
 Loading Resource  arena_costumes 
 Loading Resource  armors_b 
 Loading Resource  armors_c 
 Loading Resource  armors_d 
 Loading Resource  armors_e 
 Loading Resource  armors_f 
 Loading Resource  armors_g 
 Loading Resource  armors_h 
 Loading Resource  armors_i 
 Loading Resource  armors_new_a 
 Loading Resource  armors_new_arena 
 Loading Resource  armors_new_b 
 Loading Resource  armors_new_heraldic 
 Loading Resource  banners 
 Loading Resource  barrier_primitives 
 Loading Resource  body_meshes 
 Loading Resource  boots_a 
 Loading Resource  boots_b 
 Loading Resource  boots_c 
 Loading Resource  bride_dress 
 Loading Resource  castle_a 
 Loading Resource  castle_b 
 Loading Resource  castle_c 
 Loading Resource  castle_d 
 Loading Resource  castle_e 
 Loading Resource  castle_f 
 Loading Resource  castle_g 
 Loading Resource  castle_h 
 Loading Resource  castle_i 
 Loading Resource  churches 
 Loading Resource  costumes_d 
 Loading Resource  crossbows 
 Loading Resource  destroy 
 Loading Resource  doors 
 Loading Resource  dungeon 
 Loading Resource  fake_houses 
 Loading Resource  food 
 Loading Resource  full_plate_armor 
 Loading Resource  fur_armors_a 
 Loading Resource  gatehouse 
 Loading Resource  gauntlets_new 
 Loading Resource  grass_meshes 
 Loading Resource  grass_meshes_b 
 Loading Resource  helmets 
 Loading Resource  helmets_e 
 Loading Resource  helmets_f 
 Loading Resource  helpers 
 Loading Resource  horses_b 
 Loading Resource  houses1 
 Loading Resource  interiors_a 
 Loading Resource  interiors_arabian 
 Loading Resource  interiors_b 
 Loading Resource  interiors_c 
 Loading Resource  interiors_d 
 Loading Resource  interiors_steppe 
 Loading Resource  item_meshes1 
 Loading Resource  khergit_lady_dress 
 Loading Resource  nordic_helmets 
 Loading Resource  object_b 
 Loading Resource  object_bodies 
 Loading Resource  object_c 
 Loading Resource  object_meshes 
 Loading Resource  particle_meshes 
 Loading Resource  particles_2 
 Loading Resource  plant_meshes 
 Loading Resource  prisons 
 Loading Resource  prisons_b 
 Loading Resource  raw_materials 
 Loading Resource  rock 
 Loading Resource  sarranid_armor 
 Loading Resource  sarranid_armors 
 Loading Resource  sarranid_boots 
 Loading Resource  sarranid_helmets 
 Loading Resource  sarranid_lady_dress 
 Loading Resource  shields 
 Loading Resource  ship 
 Loading Resource  skyboxes 
 Loading Resource  snowy_castle 
 Loading Resource  snowy_houses 
 Loading Resource  spear 
 Loading Resource  square_keep 
 Loading Resource  steppe_fake_houses 
 Loading Resource  stone_houses 
 Loading Resource  tableau_shields 
 Loading Resource  terrain_borders 
 Loading Resource  terrain_borders_b 
 Loading Resource  town_houses 
 Loading Resource  town_houses_b 
 Loading Resource  town_houses_c 
 Loading Resource  town_houses_d 
 Loading Resource  town_houses_e 
 Loading Resource  tree_e_meshes 
 Loading Resource  tree_f 
 Loading Resource  tree_meshes 
 Loading Resource  ui_server_filter 
 Loading Resource  user_interface_b 

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material mp_ui_host_maps_e for mesh mp_ui_host_maps_e1 
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material mp_ui_host_maps_e for mesh mp_ui_host_maps_e2 Loading Resource  user_interface_c 
 Loading Resource  vaegir_helmets 
 Loading Resource  valleyProps 
 Loading Resource  viking_houses 
 Loading Resource  village_houses 
 Loading Resource  village_houses_a 
 Loading Resource  village_houses_b 
 Loading Resource  wall_meshes1 
 Loading Resource  warhorse_new 
 Loading Resource  wb_mp_objects_a 
 Loading Resource  weapon_meshes_b 
 Loading Resource  weapon_meshes_c 
 Loading Resource  weapon_meshes_d 
 Loading Resource  weapon_meshes_e 
 Loading Resource  weapon_meshes1 
 Loading Resource  weapons_e 
 Loading Resource  weapons_f 
 Loading Resource  workshops 
 Loading Resource  xtree_meshes 
 Loading Resource  xtree_meshes_b 
 Loading Resource  xtree_meshes_c 
 Loading Resource  skeletons 
 Loading Resource  horse_skeleton 
 Loading Resource  ani_attacks 
 Loading Resource  ani_crouch_down 
 Loading Resource  ani_death 
 Loading Resource  ani_defends 
 Loading Resource  ani_equip_arms 
 Loading Resource  ani_horse_mounted 
 Loading Resource  ani_human_mounted 
 Loading Resource  ani_jump 
 Loading Resource  ani_kicks 
 Loading Resource  ani_lady_stand 
 Loading Resource  ani_lancer 
 Loading Resource  ani_low_walk 
 Loading Resource  ani_man_cheer 
 Loading Resource  ani_man_walk 
 Loading Resource  ani_poses 
 Loading Resource  ani_run_lookingsides 
 Loading Resource  ani_run_p 
 Loading Resource  ani_run_sideways 
 Loading Resource  ani_stand 
 Loading Resource  ani_stand_guardsman 
 Loading Resource  ani_stand_onhorse 
 Loading Resource  ani_strikes 
 Loading Resource  ani_turn_man 
 Loading Resource  ani_walk_backward 
 Loading Resource  ani_walk_lookingsides 
 Loading Resource  ani_walk_sideways 
 Loading Resource  ani_wedding 
 Loading Resource  uni_defence 
 Loading Resource  uni_equip 
 Loading Resource  uni_fistswing 
 Loading Resource  uni_jump 
 Loading Resource  uni_lord_stand 
 Loading Resource  uni_sideways 
 Loading Resource  uni_stances 
 Loading Resource  uni_strike 
 Loading Resource  uni_strikes3 
 Loading Resource  uni_throws 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_user_interface 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_item_bounding_boxes 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_fixed_native 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_fixed_trees 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_outer_terrain 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_resources 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_mines 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_tools 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_weapons 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_food 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_walls 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_doors 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_enterable_village_houses 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_enterable_town_houses 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_enterable_castles 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_signposts 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_tunnels 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_rocks 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_carts 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_ships 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_ferry_boat 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_entertainment 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_banners 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_heraldic_armor 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_priests 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_animals 
 Loading Module Resource  pw_animations 

} //Processing Ini File Finished
 Loading Music...
 Loading Textures...

rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name bumpmap_interior_new_greenbump 
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_bump_nospec_high_noterraincolor_greenbump 
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_bump_nospec_noterraincolor_greenbump 
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_nobump_nospec_Instanced 
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_nobump_nospec_noterraincolor 
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_nobump_nospec_noterraincolor_Instanced 
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_nobump_nospec_noterraincolor_brighten Finished Loading Textures...
 L8 Format is  supported
 Sound file could not be found: Sounds/s_swordSwing.wav Sound file could not be found: Sounds/fl_pistol.wav 
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for body: bo_pw_apple_tree_a WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start 
 WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape 
 Loading Module...
 Loading item kinds...
 Loading dialogs...
 Loading mission templates...
 Loading party templates...
 loading time:  64795 
 Finished All...
 load_map_data complete.
 Init_map complete.
 init_meta_mission complete.
 launch complete.
 Main server response:  977329|4186254336241393628

Hey Guys, so i just recently downloaded the PW Mod after 2-3 years ad every time i launch the game in PW it always crashes with a error saying something about some sort of shaders file (Windows 8.1). Can anyone help? Thanks.

Insert rgl_log.txt, if there is content in it.
And did you try to run mb_warband.exe with compatibility mode "Windows 7" for test reasons?
Is your DirectX up to date? Is your graphic card up to date? Is your game up to date?

Back
Top Bottom